5.0 out of 5 stars great exercise sock
I have arthritis and these are comfortable and well padded to soften my steps in my exercise shoes. After using them at least three times a week for over six months, they are still smooth, soft, and cushion my feet well.
The complete size chart on the package says:
Small is european 36 - 39.5, men's 4.5 - 6.5, and women's 6 - 8;
Medium is european 40 -...
Published 24 months ago by Patricia H. Stevenson

3.0 out of 5 stars interesting
I got these because of all the positive reviews, but was surprised by the thickness. They are very comfortable, though.
Published 1 month ago by MAF

5.0 out of 5 stars great exercise sock, August 6, 2012
The complete size chart on the package says:
Small is european 36 - 39.5, men's 4.5 - 6.5, and women's 6 - 8;
Medium is european 40 - 42.5, men's 7 - 9, and women's 8.5 - 10.5;
Large is european 43 - 45.5, men's 9.5 - 11.5, and women's 11 - 13;
Extra Large is european 46 - 48.5, men's 12 - 14, and women's 13.5 - 15.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Best socks in the world!, February 7, 2010
I love these socks! They're the most comfortable socks I've ever worn. I never thought socks could make that great of a difference when running, but once I tried these, I was totally impressed. Provides excellent cushioning and protection from blistering in addition to ventilation. It's like walking on pillows. Also very durable, holding its softness over many washes. I can't say that about many other brands of sock that turn into burlap after a few washes. Try them, you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars love these socks!, April 24, 2011
I am training for a marathon and these are my favorite socks! I just ran 20 miles yesterday and not a single issue with my feet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Will never go back, August 11, 2009
This review is from: Balega Hidden Comfort Tab Running Sock (Misc.)
After training for a triathlon for a few months on normal socks I began to have some serious pain on the soles of me feet. I sceptically bought a pair of these at a running shop. I could go on and on about the benefits of this sock, but the simple fact is I will never go back to normal socks again. These are A+ socks that are extremely durable and comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorites, March 26, 2014
I have NEVER liked no-show socks, and I was reluctant to try these, but they were highly rated and recommended. I love this socks. I will repeat that. I love these socks. They do NOT slip down. Recently wore them for a half marathon in the rain and they did not budge. My new favorite running socks. I want all colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars bee's knees and cat's pajamas, January 11, 2009
This review is from: Balega Hidden Comfort Tab Running Sock (Misc.)
I was introduced to Balega at my local running store. I was skeptical, but was convinced (not through over-selling) to try a pair. Wow, is all I can say. They are very soft and seamless, and stay soft after being washed. They pad well without feeling bulky, and breath incredibly well. Honestly, after trying them I really felts spoiled and can't run without 'em. I haven't found any other socks out there that compare.

5.0 out of 5 stars These socks feel like silk!, November 30, 2009
B. Davis (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
Great for running, especially in hot weather. These Balega socks have cushioning in all the right places but very thin, vented fabric on top to keep things cool and ventilated. They are cotton but VERY soft and extremely comfortable. Well worth the slightly steep price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks for running, May 11, 2014
These socks are great for running because they don't fall down like other socks. They are also really comfortable and help my feet stay dry!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite socks, February 17, 2013
M. Sharp (Simi Valley, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I have one pair of these and several other brands (powersox, dri-fit, etc). These are my "go to" socks. I just bought two more pair so that I don't have to worry about washing the one pair to have it ready for the next run or ride. Very soft, keep feet dry and comfortable (even on the long runs). The Dri-fits are ok, but I feel like they are "slippery" inside the shoe. These are more substantial and feel better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Noticeably more comfortable than standard athletic socks, March 22, 2014
bluebird (HARTSDALE, NY, US) - See all my reviews
Costlier than most typical athletic socks, but as I have discovered, these are worth the money if you can afford it.

Balega Hidden Comfort Tab Running Sock