5.0 out of 5 stars My most comfortable socks!
I walk on the treadmill most days and my problem prone feet can derail that effort. To combat blisters, I need to have socks that wick moisture away.

Published 18 months ago by Ohio Mom

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Blister Proof - Just Blister Resistant.
Order the regular Balega's if you want more blister protection. I run 8-10 miles per run and these don't perform as well.
Published 17 months ago by Chris Henrichsen

5.0 out of 5 stars My most comfortable socks!, July 28, 2013
This review is from: Balega Men's Blister Resist Sock (Apparel)

Up until a year ago, I used Duramax socks and then I discovered Balega Hidden Comfort socks. The Hidden Comfort are very good socks and they are SO soft and comfortable. I don't want to wear anything other than my Balega socks now. When it was time to purchase more socks, I checked out the Balega website to see what was new. The Balega Blister Resist sock sounded like a perfect match for me. I ordered a pair with only 1 reservation...they contain wool. I wasn't sure if these socks would be as comfortable as the Hidden Comfort socks.

After wearing the Blister Resist socks a few times, I am hooked. These are now the best socks I have ever worn for the treadmill. My feet stay dry, they do not get hot, they are comfortable (so much so I added an extra 10 mins on the treadmill the first day without blinking an eye). The Blister Resist are not quite as soft as the Hidden Comfort socks, but they are every bit as comfortable. I also like the fact that the Blister Resist sock is just a bit higher on the ankle than the Hidden Comfort. The Hidden Comfort tends to sink down into the heel. While the Blister Resist is still considered a "no show" sock, it is just a bit taller and does not sink into my shoe.

My buying experience was great with Amazing Socks via Amazon. The seller was great at communicating and had FAST shipping.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, great brand, July 8, 2013
I have a size 9 to 9 1/2 women's shoe. I wear a size medium in the Balega socks.
These socks are as good as the other styles. The only thing I do not like about these socks is that they do not breath as well as I had hoped.

5.0 out of 5 stars No More Bisters!!!, March 6, 2013
This review is from: Balega Men's Blister Resist Sock (Apparel)
I purchased these socks because I walk alot of miles at a good pace and even though I have a good pair of walking shoes I was still getting blisters. Balega Blister Resist socks were recommended by Ultimate Fit Running Shoe Store. I bought a pair and have not had any blister since. They can be bought right here on Amazon.com. I'll be buying more pairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, do prevent blisters, have a kind of "wool" feeling, fit divinely!, December 8, 2013
This review is from: Balega Men's Blister Resist Sock (Apparel)
I'm training for a 5K (so I cannot speak to long distance and these socks) and I have been trying out a couple different types of socks to see which work best. I have Brooks running shoes in a wide - so it is important that any sock I wear be comfortable for my short and wide feet. My feet are also small (size 5 womens) and many socks are just too big and don't fit right.

These are absolutely perfect. They aren't too tight across the arch (a problem I had with another brand that made me feel like my arch was strangled!) and the heel area is just perfect. I had no seam annoyance whatsoever while running. I had also been having some heel pain (pretty minor..more soreness) and once I started running in these socks that was gone. Saved me buying another pair of running shoes because I thought it was the shoes - but turns out was my pair of socks not providing enough cushion or something. I swap out with several different types of Balega socks and all have been winners except the thin one's which were very good but lacked something to make them stand out and be purchased over less costly options.

These are superb and worth every penny. I wear a 6 1/2 in a running shoe and got these in Small. They fit perfectly. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, June 26, 2013
Kristen Taubitz (Swartz Creek, Michigan United States) - See all my reviews
Very comfortable socks. I had been using Experia but thinking this may be my new running socks. Time to get another pair for marathon training

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, January 6, 2014
Cathy K-J (Charlottesville, VA, USA) - See all my reviews
I have chronic blister issues and usually tape my feet a fair amount before a run. I tried these socks on 4 different runs, ranging from 3 to 5 miles, with my feet untaped, and the socks were great. My blister issues were significantly reduced, and I was comfortably able to run more frequently as a result.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 8, 2014
Stands with Shovel (Northern Virginia / DC Metro Area, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Balega Men's Blister Resist Sock (Apparel)
My son-in-law runs marathons. He usually uses the Balega Hidden Comfort so I got him one pair of those and one of these to try out. He likes these very much. Says they cushion all of the right places and he feels no rubbing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect running socks, October 27, 2013
These are my new favorite running socks. I now will only buy Balega socks, and preferably the blister resist socks. They are a little slice of heaven to my awful feet, and I would love to wear them for everyday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, October 17, 2013
These are great socks to utilize for running. We live in a very hot climate and these socks help prevent blisters better than any other.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Blister Proof - Just Blister Resistant., August 31, 2013