5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SOCKS
I have been walking over 100 minutes everyday on a treadmill. Have such awful blisters, have changed shoes and still more blisters. Only other thing I could think of was maybe a new kind of socks would help. It sure did these socks are wonderful no wonder they got great reviews!
Published 23 months ago by haywoman

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT good for running
My normal run is 3-4 miles/4 times a week. I always buy Thorlos socks but saw this few dollars less, so wanted to try. It's terrible.
I couldn't even finish 2 miles, extremely uncomfortable as the socks are slipping inside. I lose so much energy on my feet trying to balance. I don't know how to explain well. It's like you're walking on a wet oil. It's...
Published 13 months ago by paula

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SOCKS, September 16, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars too small, December 2, 2013
I LOVE Balega socks, but the medium in these does NOT work for a size 10 woman's foot. They shrunk after one wash. The large is your better bet. I don't mind spending $11-12/sock for awesome socks, but a bit upset about the improper sizing. Lesson learned. I would certainly recommend the socks, but buy a size larger if you are on the larger end of the size spectrum.

5.0 out of 5 stars great socks!, August 8, 2011
Light-weight, breathable, comfortable with no irritating seams. this sock is a great sock for running in. Generally run 3-5 miles 4 to 5 times a week with an occasional 10 mile run thrown in there and have been very happy with this sock and especially the brand. thanks Balega!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best socks, October 23, 2013
Excellent quality!
Once you wear Balega, you never wear anything else. Highly recommended for any sport---not just running. They last forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, March 19, 2013
These are the perfect amount of thickness for long distance running. Wore them in my first 50km last weekend, and didn't get a single blister/hot spot.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best athletic socks!, January 1, 2013
Very comfortable, breathable, keep your feet from feeling sweaty, and do not clump up or shift at all. Awesome for running or any kind of activity.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, GREAT company..., December 31, 2013
These socks fit a bit small, not uncomfortably so, just tight enough that they don't shift/twist at all in my shoes even during a very busy 12hr shift at the hospital. I didn't give a 5 star rating just because I expected them to be a little thicker on the ball of the foot and the heal...with a little more padding they would be perfect. Additionally, the company is fantastic to working with, I had some issues with Amazon not updating my shipping address and they were shipped incorrectly. As soon as this company found out, a new pair were in the mail to me (at no additional cost to me), without even knowing whether the original pair were being returned to them or would be a loss! I love a company with great customer service and will definitely order from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Belega - best socks ever, November 20, 2013
Pauline Shapiro (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Really, these are the best socks. I have run 10 marathons in Balegas and never a blister once. Very soft - by far the only running sock I will every wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful socks-highly recommended, December 7, 2011
pmilli "PHM" (Wisconsin, United States) - See all my reviews
I love these socks-they are cool and cushy for running. The padding on the sole is in all the right places.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best socks, period!, October 16, 2012
These socks are worth their rather high price. There is no seam to irritate your toes when running or power walking long distances. They are super soft and very absorbent. I find myself wearing them during the day because they simply feel so darned great. I splurged over the course of several months and now am the happy owner of seven pairs.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›