5.0 out of 5 stars Great sock for the long distance runner
Published 22 months ago by JMV

3.0 out of 5 stars High quality exercise socks
I have used the Balega socks before and really liked the quality. I ordered these and assumed that they would look pretty similar to the styles I already have. Unfortunately, the socks I ordered are baby pink and baby blue and mostly those colors instead of white with just some color trim. I'm not really happy with the appearance, although that's probably mostly my...
Published on March 6, 2012 by Linda Rafferty

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sock for the long distance runner, February 20, 2013
JMV (Ann Arbor) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Balega Women's Lady Enduro Running Socks (Apparel)
I run a lot & when I usually get to the 4 mile mark my feet start to really hurt. I know at that point if I don't stop running I'll develop some nasty blisters. I went to the local Running Fit shop in Ann Arbor & told them my problem. They said it could be a multitude of things ranging from bad shoes, my running form, my socks etc. I didn't want to splurge another $100+ on shoes & I didn't think my form was all that bad, so I decided to go the more "economical route" & purchase the Balega Women's Lady Enduro Running Socks. I say economical in quotations because actually paying almost $10 for one pair of socks is expensive. Well I ended up purchasing just two pairs to try it out, & I'll say it was the best decision I could have made. I ran that day a long distance run of 8 miles & my feet felt perfectly fine. No blisters, no pain. These socks are DEFINITELY worth the money. If you are a serious runner & are having issues with blisters, you might just need to change the socks you're running in instead of buying another shoe. The socks are form fitting but feel great on your foot. My shoe size is a 9 and I purchased a medium sock which fit perfect. Great buy for the advanced runner with blister problems!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Running Socks!, November 19, 2011
This review is from: Balega Women's Lady Enduro Running Socks (Apparel)
Wore these to train and run a 1/2 marathon. They are so soft and wick moisture like crazy. These socks and a great pair of running shoes gave me two less things to worry about when I ran. Definitely will keep wearing Belega socks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best running socks!, January 2, 2013
These are my favorite running socks. I've tried many different styles, including double layered ones. These work the best for me, provide just enough cushion and don't bunch up. I got the other 2 colors too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful running socks, October 4, 2012
This review is from: Balega Women's Lady Enduro Running Socks (Apparel)
These are my favorite running socks. They are a little on the expensive side, but I think they are worth the extra cost. I ordered a medium and I wear a size 8.5 shoe.

Pros:
- Moisture wicking
- Soft - Feel like butter when you first put them on. Didn't even notice them during the run
- No more blisters!
- Lightly padded
- Stays in place
- Durable - I wash and use them 1-2 times/week for the past 6 months and they are still going strong

Cons:
- pictures on amazon a little confusing - the sock is mostly color, not mostly white. Only an issue if you care what they look like.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, May 28, 2013
OK so this is an expensive sock - but I feel no rubbing - my feet are not hot - and all I feel is my run - WORTH IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally NO blisters!!!!, August 5, 2012
This review is from: Balega Women's Lady Enduro Running Socks (Apparel)
I have purchase countless pairs of running socks to help prevent blisters and have found non that work! Until I tried these that were suggested by a locally owned running store. I'm in LOVE with these socks and own countless pairs. I will not run or purchase anything else besides these. The price is high for a single pair of socks but if you suffer from blisters and have tried everything, I highly recommend these socks!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Running sock, July 8, 2012
This is a great sock for running or walking. The fit, comfort, durability, height on foot, wicking, padding and overall design are exceptional.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bang for the buck., January 19, 2014
Gave to daughter for christmas she uses all the time. loves them. had to exchange for a larger size and everything went great happy with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars great running socks, November 12, 2013
The Balega Enduro socks are perfect for running. My daughter and I both love wearing them.
The have just the right amount of cushion without being too bulky.
Fast shipping.
Thank you!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a tight fit, and material not up to par, July 6, 2013
Balega are the only running socks I've worn since I bought my first pair in 2005 while training for the Chicago marathon. Wearing them (and good shoes of course!), I have never had a single blister, although I sweat a LOT!!

Since I like my previous Balega socks so much, I decided to try this style only because I wanted the lower cut. I assumed the fit and material would be the same as the other styles I'd bought. They were NOT!

I wear a size 6 shoe, and bought the small socks - they are not nearly tight enough. They slip around on my feet, and don't have that snug, supportive feeling my older Balegas provide at all. Also, I've only washed them a couple times, and just noticed the bottoms are pilling a lot - not a good sign. Not sure what they've changed in the construction details, but these were a major disappointment. Hopefully it's just this style and my 'old' styles are still made properly because I still need new socks!

Balega Women's Lady Enduro Running Socks