5.0 out of 5 stars This may be the Holy Grail of bras!!!!
Published 10 months ago by Gina Jester

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my best Bali
I have been wearing the same style of Bali bra for many years. The style I have worn is no longer available so I am looking for a replacement. The fit of this bra isn't consistent with the fit of all the other Bali bras I have owned. It is comfortable but can't be worn with anything that fits too close because the puckers will show through my shirt.
Published 18 months ago by Deborah Kindel

5.0 out of 5 stars This may be the Holy Grail of bras!!!!, March 21, 2014
This review is from: Bali Women's Comfort Revolution Convertible Wirefree Bra (Apparel)
It isn't often I feel compelled, actually COMPELLED to review a product on Amazon, but this is one of those rare times. A little history first... I have been rather large in the chest area since I was about 15 years old. All of my life, I just didn't feel like I could get the lift I needed without wearing under-wire bras. And any of you who have worn under-wire bras know the pitfalls... the wires poke you and dig into your skin, they break, they push through the material and you repair them, over and over again. And now, after three pregnancies and because I am nearing that godawful big 5-0, well let's just say the ladies aren't as perky as they once were.

I saw this Bali bra on Amazon, after perusing about 300, and it looked like it had gotten decent reviews, but I'm thinking there is no way a bra with no under-wire will ever give me the lift I need and the comfort I desire. But I need some new bras, the bra looks good in the pictures, and it's gotten mostly great reviews..... okay, okay, once again I am going to take a risk and order one. Probably just throwing away my money, again. WOW, WAS I WRONG!!!

The UPS guy delivers my package and I excitedly tear into it, because my current bras are on their last leg and what can I say, HOPE is a vicious mistress. I stand in front of my full length mirror and I put this bad boy on. Now, you all know that the straps always come completely extended so there's always that little adjustment to do. Got that taken care of and I stand there in front of my mirror and scrutinize my new purchase. Wait a minute... OH - MY - GOSH!! Are those MY ladies standing up, squeezed together, showing off some AWESOME cleavage!!! And wow, that soft, uber comfortable band is resting smoothly on my torso, BENEATH the ladies... not riding up... not cutting into my skin... IS THIS POSSIBLE? Are pigs flying?? Has hell frozen over?!?!?!

Okay, calm down and let's assess this with a little more seriousness. Okay, yeah, yeah, the initial review pretty much stands.... the ONLY feature at this point that I can critique is that the ladies could use a little lift from the side. If only this magnificent specimen of a bra had crisscross straps. Oh, oh, what is that little thought tugging at the back of mind?? Oh yeah, did the description say something about convertible back straps, or was that one of the other gazillion bras I looked at?? So, off the bad boy comes and I flip it over and AHHHHHHHHHHHH (picture white light and angels singing at this point). Yes! Yes! It does have convertible straps.

So, I take them loose and cross them, taking time to loosen the straps again, because we all know how much tighter they are once you crisscross them. I throw it over my head and pull it into place, carefully rearranging the ladies into the soft foam cups, readjust my newly positioned straps, and tentatively look up into the mirror and.... OH MY GAWD!! Was there ever a more perfect bra made for me??? The ladies are perky, the cleavage is divine, the side support is fantastic... and once again, I notice that the soft band around my torso is in place, not riding up, no wires digging into the soft underneath of my ladies.

One final assessment is necessary here. Like most women, I possess one lady that is noticeably larger than the other. I kiddingly, but quite truthfully, tell my girlfriends that I am easily a DDD cup on the left and a DD on the right. And those of you in this situation knows what that means... no bra EVER fits completely. Not so, not so. Not any more. This wonderful masterpiece fits both sides, snugly and comfortably. And by that, I mean that the left side actually stays inside the cup... no muffin top here, no sir!! Oh, but wait, then that probably means the right side has those horrible pleats that appear when the cup is too large and show through my shirts - yuck!! I look over at the lady on the right and lo and behold..... no pleats, no puckers, just a smoothness never before seen!! I almost giggle out loud in my delight! I AM IN HEAVEN!!

Okay, okay, let's drift back down to earth now. I know what you are thinking... anything that seems too good to be true usually is. That's a fair statement. There's no way to actually know from an initial assessment if all these wonderful features will hold true, if my new found joy will last. So, I will wear this bad boy over the next few days, then I will toss it in the wash and wear it again. And, I will update my review along the way so you will know if I am still as in love with this bra as I am right this moment. And if it doesn't stay true to me... at least, for this one brief moment, I knew absolute bliss. Until next time ladies... I bid you adieu.

04/01/2014 UPDATE: Okay, I promised a follow-up after wearing the bra and washing it a couple of times. I am still liking this bra, however I do not know if it is going to be a bra that will last in the long run. When I first got the bra, the band was so tight that I had to actually put an extender on it to wear it comfortably. That did not in any way take away from the comfort of the band. By the second washing and wearing, the band had loosened to the point that I am now wearing it on the middle clasps. So, who's to say what kind of shape the band will eventually be in. I love the support I get from the criss-crossed bands, however, I have a neck condition and the added weight this puts on my neck (because I am quite heavy up top) has caused me to move the bands a couple of times. That is no fault of the bra, just my physical restrictions. Also, I have begun to notice a little muffin top on my left (larger) side, but it's nothing a quick adjustment won't cure, and I still don't fall out the bottom of the cups, even after making this adjustment. I still like this bra. I still think it is the best bra I have ever tried that doesn't have a wire. At this point, I'm just not convinced the bra has enough durability to last as long as my wired bras have in the past. A less endowed woman probably would not have these issues. I will try to remember to come back in about a month and update my review again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, it fits!, July 25, 2013
I found this bra at another store and waited to buy it when it went on sale. Surprise surprise that Amazon had it for half price (with free shipping) when I checked one night. Great fit, convertible, and NO WIRES! There is a tone-on-tone pattern stitched on the cups to add a bit of interest, though I don't see this bra being the one you wear for special occasions. It feels supportive despite being wireless, and looks good under form fitting shirts. I will order a few more since a comfortable, supportive bra is impossible to find. And again, no wires! Need I say more?

5.0 out of 5 stars Just bought 2 more, May 4, 2013
I love the way this bra fits. I've been looking for a bra that fits comfortably without underwires, the convertible straps cross to take the pressure off my shoulders and give me the lift I need. I have tried several wireless bras that don't have the convertible straps, needless to say I don't wear them because I have to tighten the straps so I can get the lift I need and that causes the straps to cut into my shoulders. This bra is everything I was hoping for.

5.0 out of 5 stars So incredibly comfortable!, August 10, 2013
This is one of the most comfortable bras I have ever worn! the straps do not dig into my shoulders, the band does not roll or dig in to my rib cage, just total comfort! And, the straps are convertible! All this and a reasonable price too. This will be my new style bra for a long time to come! I may buy 10 of them to make sure I have them! Goodbye Victoria Secret!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to underwires!, November 15, 2013
I wanted a bra that provided decent support and shaping for my D-size bust, yet was underwire free, so I can use it for breastfeeding. I am happy with the way it makes my bust look under the tank tops. I removed the rings in the front and inserted hooks into the straps, so I can unhook them for breastfeeding, and it works great!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my best Bali, July 14, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice soft bra...but, June 7, 2013
While this bra fits very nice and is soft; it does not give much support. I was looking for something that would uplift me more than this one can.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok bra....not true to size at all, June 30, 2013
Way too big. Had to return due to the cup size being at least a size or more too large.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pilled up!, February 12, 2014
The fit and comfort was perfect, but after the first wash and wear, the material pilled almost instantly and gets worse with every wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Band under cuos, June 26, 2014
I like this bra, even tho the band is thinner than it appears in photos. It is still comfortable, and does not roll as much as bras I currently own.
Kathy