5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Grail bra!
Published on January 21, 2007 by F. E. E.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great company, good bra
Published on January 25, 2009 by Shirley U Jest

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Grail bra!, January 21, 2007
This is my second bra from Bali, and hands down the best bra ever! I wear a 36 c, and the this bra gives me enough support and hold even without an underwire. My other Bali-bra is also without an underwire, but I tend to get some uni-boobage after wearing it for some hours. This bra, however, keeps everything right in place until I take it off. Even jumping up and down doesn't make it budge. The 'spa closure' consists of a silicone-padded patch that protects against the hooks in the back, and adds to the weightless and supersoft sensation you get wearing this bra. Highly recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but......, March 13, 2007
This is a very comfortable bra, well-fitting also. I'd have given it 5 stars but there's something in the back that's very scratchy, like something sharp is stickout out of the fabric, and I'm darned if I can find it. It's real annoying. I'm assuming it's only this particular one and would definitely buy another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfy bra I've owned!, February 11, 2005
This is the most comfortable bra I've ever owned. Plenty of support even without underwire. The back closure doesn't dig into you. Straps are long enough, which is unusual, I'm very long in the torso. Highly recommended. Plus 15.99 is lower than most dept stores.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great company, good bra, January 25, 2009
I like this bra for the most part. It doesn't have any underwires around the cup area, so poke-age there is eliminated, but it does have side support panels, so if you twist suddenly, you might get a jab in the underarm. The only real drawback is that the material is so thick and elastic -- as though they had to make up for the lack of underwires by adding extra elastic. As a result, the bra doesn't breathe very well. I've noticed I feel more hot wearing this bra than others that have lighter materials or cotton. Still, it's more comfortable than most and a decent price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, soft, comfortable bra, November 16, 2008
This bra looks and feels nice. The lace is not itchy and does not show under clothing. The only problem I had was a manual dexterity issue fastening the bra myself because of the spa back closure - the gel padding kept me from detecting where the hook and eye clasps were located. It takes some getting used to, but was overall a good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Bra! So comfortable, yet gives great support and a smooth look under clothes., August 6, 2009
This review is from: Bali Women's Double-Support Spa Closure Wire-Free Bra #3372 (Apparel)
My favorite bra. Comfortable, not scratchy anywhere, great support. Wide straps and elastic at bottom. The beige color is great under thinner blouses--blends in with your skin color. It also comes in dark skin color for women of color.

See also the smooth cup version (#3313) and the cotton version (#3036)of this one for summer's hot weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Bra Around!, February 11, 2010
Joseph-Michael Crockett "Joey" (Roanoke, Virginia United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased this bra a few days ago and it arrived in the mail today. IT IS THE MOST COMFORTABLE BRA I HAVE EVER WORN! I have been purchasing other bras but from now on, I will only purchase Bali bras.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bali Double Support Wire-Free Bra, October 19, 2008
Mary Allen (Smithfield, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This bra is well-made and I especially like the wide straps. It gives good support considering there's no wire. I would definitely buy this bra again.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy, October 3, 2007
Love the new closure - gel padding that keeps the hooks out of your back.

5.0 out of 5 stars My second one I bought!, May 7, 2013
I loved the first one I bought so much I had to have another one. Lots of support and comfortable. It hooks in the back and even has a gel filled spa backing so that the hooks don't irritate you like some bras do. It's a great bra and I'll buy as long as they keep making them.

Rate and Discover Movies