Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 13, 2007
This is a very comfortable bra, well-fitting also. I'd have given it 5 stars but there's something in the back that's very scratchy, like something sharp is stickout out of the fabric, and I'm darned if I can find it. It's real annoying. I'm assuming it's only this particular one and would definitely buy another one.
66 comments|41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2009
I like this bra for the most part. It doesn't have any underwires around the cup area, so poke-age there is eliminated, but it does have side support panels, so if you twist suddenly, you might get a jab in the underarm. The only real drawback is that the material is so thick and elastic -- as though they had to make up for the lack of underwires by adding extra elastic. As a result, the bra doesn't breathe very well. I've noticed I feel more hot wearing this bra than others that have lighter materials or cotton. Still, it's more comfortable than most and a decent price.
on August 6, 2009
My favorite bra. Comfortable, not scratchy anywhere, great support. Wide straps and elastic at bottom. The beige color is great under thinner blouses--blends in with your skin color. It also comes in dark skin color for women of color.

See also the smooth cup version (#3313) and the cotton version (#3036)of this one for summer's hot weather.
on November 16, 2008
This bra looks and feels nice. The lace is not itchy and does not show under clothing. The only problem I had was a manual dexterity issue fastening the bra myself because of the spa back closure - the gel padding kept me from detecting where the hook and eye clasps were located. It takes some getting used to, but was overall a good purchase.
on May 7, 2013
I loved the first one I bought so much I had to have another one. Lots of support and comfortable. It hooks in the back and even has a gel filled spa backing so that the hooks don't irritate you like some bras do. It's a great bra and I'll buy as long as they keep making them.
on February 11, 2010
I purchased this bra a few days ago and it arrived in the mail today. IT IS THE MOST COMFORTABLE BRA I HAVE EVER WORN! I have been purchasing other bras but from now on, I will only purchase Bali bras.
on May 19, 2012
I was a little wary about ordering a bra I couldn't see and touch but after reading the reviews decided to give it a try. I am glad I did, this bra is very comfortable. I barely notice it's there! The shoulder straps stay put all day and it looks very nice as well. The inner lining on the cups sometimes has a couple wrinkles in it when I first put it on but with a couple tugs they smooth out right away. Even after washing it a couple of times now it still looks nice.

I liked it so well I ordered two more :)

6/11/2013 Update

I've been meaning to add this for a while. This is not a good bra to wear under most tank tops. It comes up pretty high on your chest and back and shows quite a bit. Otherwise I still love it, and the three I have held up well through many washings (I never put them in the dryer).
on March 27, 2015
They are called "double support" but are not supportive at all, because to my surprise, the cups are made of a flimsy layer at the bottom and a piece of lace on top only! That is totally unlike the rather opaque, not see through bras in the Amazon picture. Definitely show the nipples and totally unsupportive. I have quickly returned them.
on March 27, 2016
Was sent the wrong size, i ordered a DDD and recieved a DD. Bring I am between a double D and triple D the bra did fit decent enough to wear.
The cups are super thin and allow no modesty on a cold day. Plus the massive hooks in the back are uncomfortable. The double support doesn't take the place of wire and being a 38DD/DDD
I normally love Bali bras this one just isn't for me.
on December 18, 2013
Something in the bra's closure is hard and scratchy and I've had to stop wearing them. And since I bought three pairs, that's a fairly significant amount of money to have wasted. They fit, they make me look good, but I can't wear them for more than an hour.