Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 4, 2008
I was optimistic that I could find a comfy "house bra" but I didn't find it with this item. I would guess that it's best for smaller women. If your breasts are heavy you may find, as I did, that this bra will dig into your shoulders, making it anything BUT comfy. I also found that the size did not jibe with the sizes of my Bali underwires. In my experience, this bra runs small.
on May 12, 2010
Does as advertised (no show through) but generally not supportive and the cups are too small. The straps are literally some "ribbon" material .... ???? cuts into the skin and not elastic / not very adjustable. The bottom band is very thin and doesn't hold the bra down well or comfortably. I'm currently looking for something better ----- why can't they make a 'petals' type bra in a racer back for larger breasted women????!!!! I'm 34C, but in a BAD bra I look very sloppy. I hope this review helped you. If you are a B or less this might be all you need. My favorite is Bali Spa Closure Bra... but hey, everyone knows when I'm cold in that one --- so the hunt continues...
on June 18, 2012
This is a fairly nice bra for the price-- Bali Women's Downtime Cottony Wire-free. However, the other women are absolutely correct; this bra runs small. I wear a 38B in every bra I own. In this bra I need a 40B. The back area is not stretchy and even with assistance from my husband I could not get the 38B hooked. Not a bad bra, but do believe it when you read these reviews about the sizing.
on September 20, 2010
This bra is ok for wearing around the house, but it is not very supportive and there is not enough coverage if you are full-figured. Also, the band size is off, order 1 band size up because I found my regular size to be very tight.
on October 6, 2012
I ordered this in a 38 but it fits more like a 36 band size. Usually, even with a brand new bra, I need the smallest setting on a 38 but a 36 band size is just slightly too tight for me. This particular style was way too tight. I have other bras from Bali and those I wear on the smallest adjustment and this was tight on the largest adjustment. I checked the tag because I thought that I was sent the wrong size. I wouldn't recommend this.
on January 1, 2013
Good support and nice shaping. Comfortable in every way except one. I bought the size I have worn forever in other brands, but this one feels tighter around my rib cage. I bought it at a wonderful price and I like everything else about it, so I give it 4 stars. I wear it often, but it's one of those bras that you can't wait to take it off when you have the opportunity.
on November 19, 2012
Bra arrived in good time. Is very confotable almost like a sprots bra but more support. The material on the side is such that it breathes so if you live in a hot humid Florida climate, like I do, the bra doesn't stay damp on muggy days. Dries out quickly.
I would certainly consider purchasing this bra again.
on August 5, 2013
I wear 40-D bras and ordered four or five Bali bras in that size. I had never worn Bali Bras but I wore one of my mom's and they were so comfortable and at least half the prize as those I usually buy that I decided to buy my own. All the other bras that I ordered fit perfectly but with this model my cup runneth over. I have since returned it and I am waiting for the promised reimbursement to I can buy another one.
VINE VOICEon July 10, 2009
First purchased this bra a few years ago at Kohl's. Even went back to stock up I loved the comfy cotton feel so much.It is also the first bra that is comfortable(no wires) and has good support for my C size. The bra does shrink when washed because it is all cotton, so order a larger width. Well, Kohls does not sell it anymore and I was thrilled to see it on Amazon. Thanks Amazon!
on June 11, 2014
I have at least a half dozen of this style and size that I have purchased elsewhere and have had no problems with the fit, but the one I rec'd from Amazon is too tight and the cups aren't the same. So, I don't know if this bra is a "second" or what, but the way it is, I basically can't wear it. Obviously I won't be buying anymore bras from Amazon again.