4.0 out of 5 stars Passion for comfort is right!
No bra is perfect, the all end up digging in somewhere. But this one is the most comfy bra I have had in years!
I have worn the classic Frederick's bra for about a decade, so never tried on others. But they stopped making them, and I was devastated.
I took a shot on three or four different kinds, and this is my favorite. SO COMFORTABLE!!!
The downside is it...
Published 7 months ago by Kendall Alexander

1.0 out of 5 stars Paper Thin
This bra fits perfectly-- However, I could not tell from the description or image, but the bra had paper thin fabric. Very flimsy. Ladies get cold sometimes and this bra will not hide anything.
Published 10 months ago by SquirelGirl45

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Passion for comfort is right!, January 15, 2014
The downside is it shapes you somewhat flat and if you like expressing the size of what you've got, this bra is not the best. Not a minimized, just the way it shapes and holds is not for those who like to show what they've got.
However, in reality, it's probably a great shape for longevity - keeps everything sort of even and up. Tis is probably the bra I should have been wearing in my 20s and 30s to prevent sag...
All in all - love it! I will be buying several colors and wearing these for a good long while.

1.0 out of 5 stars Paper Thin, October 22, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bra, June 16, 2014
Good quality and fits comfortably. This is the type of bra for those ladies who don't like any sort of padding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bali Dahlia Purple Bra, June 3, 2014
Sally M. Malone (Midlothian, VA USA) - See all my reviews
I like this bra very much because it fits perfectly, it is very comfortable and I think that the Dahlia Purple color is beautiful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fit ever on me. I ordered three more., May 15, 2014
Mark (Aiken, SC, United States) - See all my reviews
Nice colour selection. Great for humid climates. Easy to hand wash, air dries quickly. Will be easy to pack and store.

1.0 out of 5 stars Threw it in the trash, May 6, 2014
The picture looks great but in reality this bra has two thin layers of fabric that create the cup of the bra. There are always wrinkles that show through your shirt. It does not give good support. This bra gives you a cone shape appearance reminiscent of the 1950s. This brand also runs larger then the size it assigns. I threw this bra in the trash.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as supportive, March 21, 2014
Though this is a pretty bra it didn't have the support that I was expecting. I like a little padding and I think that is what this was missing.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy; fits well; straps could be a bit more adjustable, March 8, 2014
Arielle M. (East Coast, USA) - See all my reviews
One of the comfier bras I've bought in the past few years. Very smooth; the lace trim is where it won't show through clothes and won't make you itch. My one complaint is the straps: the adjustment is all the way at the bottom of the back side of the straps, making it hard to reach once you've put the bra on, and it doesn't adjust very far. Straps could maybe be a touch wider too. But in all, a great bra.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good bra, December 5, 2013
I decided to just take a flier because I have had problems with getting a bra to fit well - This is a perfect fit, costs about half of what I've been paying, and I will order more.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cup material was too thin and size ran large, October 10, 2013
Color and fabric feel was nice but the cup material was thinner than I wanted (couldn't tell from the product description or photos) and it seemed to run large compared to what bras I have bought in the past - none of them Bali however.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›