Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bali Women's Satin Tracings Minimizer Underwire Bra #3562
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 6, 2005
I show horses, and this bra controls the "bounce and jiggle" better than any other I've tried.
11 comment| 76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 9, 2010
I absolutely loved this bra when trying it on and when walking around. It fit great and held me perfect. Then I wore it sitting down and that's when the problems started. I have major fat rolls on my belly which cause the underwire to be pushed up when I'm sitting, which causes the underwire that's between my breasts to push out "farther" than my breasts making it look like I have some weird hard lump in beween my breasts. It's definitely not a comfortable bra when sitting down which is what I do the majority of the time. This is a great bra for people who don't have stomach fat rolls or if you're going to be standing up all the time. Otherwise, I'd advise you to look for something where the underwire doesn't go so high on the chest.
55 comments| 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 24, 2008
It shows through all my clothes!:(

I've tried dozens of minimizer bras over the years and I would rank Bali's Satin Tracings among the top for comfort, fit, support, and minimizing ability. I love the padded straps that stay in place all day.

The reason I can only give 3 stars for such a great bra is that is shows through everything! The hideous seams that run diagonally across the cup show through all my clothes - even my thickest sweater! I'm disappointed that I can only wear my most supportive bra around the house so nobody will see it...
44 comments| 116 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 17, 2007
I have been buying this bra through Barenecessities DOT com for quite some time and now will buy via Amazon DOT com, and it's a very high quality bra. It's quite expensive in the stores and even online (prices vary), but it's typically a well made garment. I've only had to return one once in probably 15 years of wearing buying this bra. I recommend hand washing only. Once you start washing it in the machine, it loses its spring in my opinion. (No dryer either). The shoulders are quite comfortable, and the fasteners have never broken. The underwire can be a little uncomfortable, but I think that is the nature of this type of bra. The wires just aren't comfy if you have big b**bs. Most of the time I don't notice them. But overall the bra really gives you a lot of support and does minimize, and not in a "pointy" way. I prefer the black color best, as the white dulls quickly and the "pink" or "rose" color is not that pretty.
22 comments| 112 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2011
This bra is one of the best bras I've ever worn, and THE best minimizer. It's sufficiently cute, it holds its shape, it provides ample coverage, and while the underwires can be a bit more uncomfortable than some other models, they're tolerable.

And the price...you can get them on sale as low as $18. (I found one on clearance for $12, but that was just dumb luck.)

Of course, you could go to a certain big department store and spend $50 and upwards for bras, especially if you are voluptuous, but when this bra exists, why the heck would you want to?
on December 2, 2015
(Note: This is not a review on the longevity of the bras but on the comfort, fit, and style.)

I have traditionally been a Cacique bra wearer. This Christmas, my husband challenged me to use the $60 I would spend on a Cacique bra and try out some cheaper brands to see what I think about them. Now, I'm a 40DD and terribly lopsided. Here are the bras that I purchased for the challenge and my review for each!

Playtex Women's Playtex Body Revelations Underwire 2-Pack, Golden Cocoa/Nude Jacquard, 40DD - I would buy this pack again. They conceal my lopsidedness fairly well, they smooth things out, they look pretty, and they're super comfy. I gave them 5 stars.

Bali Women's Bali Tracings Minimizer Underwire Bra, Nude,40DD at first try was way too small and scratchy. I tried adjusting the straps but they didn't have much room to give. Kinda disappointed in this one because I like the way it... should... look. Oh well, you live, you learn! I gave it 2 stars.

Bali Women's One Smooth U Lace Side Support Underwire Bra, Light Beige, 40DD... this bra isn't the sexiest bra in the universe but it is oh so comfy. I like the way it feels and it fits really well. I don't have to worry too much about one side being bigger than the other. This bra does a great job of evening things out for me. Would buy again. I gave it 4 stars.

Lilyette Women's Enchantment 3-Section Unlined Minimizer Underwire Bra, Rum Raisin/Rose Creme, 40DD - OH MY WORD I LOVE THIS BRA. This is by far the sexiest bra I purchased during this challenge. It's comfortable, light weight, and actually fits really well. I like the sheer top to it and it just makes me feel confident. Will totally be purchasing more. I gave it 5 stars.
review image
on November 10, 2010
pros
very comfortable straps
great support

cons
instead of laying flat to my skin the wires stick out between the boobs giving this weird bump on any shirt that i wear.

can only wear around the house because of how it deforms my clothes

update: some people recommended that i bend the wires inward so i wouldnt have these two wires pointing out between my boobs. so i put it on again this morning and did just that...duh...why didnt i think of that.

the wires arent lying flat and if i bend the wire too much then they just bubble out further down but i was able to make it good enough that i dont look deformed. im very happy for the advice and now i can wear this to work and feel supported all day. for that im giving it another star. im waiting to see how it hold up in the wash...

thanks for the advice....
44 comments| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 4, 2011
Being rather large busted but not so large around... I have a very hard time finding bras. This one fits perfect and feels right. It's not your fancy bra, just a well built bra for support and comfort. Works as described.
on February 2, 2007
Excellent fit for us overly endowed folks. Wanted another one so just went on line to Bali and they sent me to Biels in Florida. On time delivery and product was as asked for.
on January 16, 2012
I've worn this bra for 20 years. No more!! Bali has shortened the straps on this bra and eliminated their adjustment feature, making the bra miserable to wear. (Was this done to save fabric costs? Or did they send me the super petite model? I'm 5'6" tall.) It digs into my armpits and tries to pull up to my neck because the straps are too short. Also, the underwires at the front of the cups poke out in front because they're too high. They should be cut down at the center by at least 2 inches, about mid breast level. From under my clothes it looks like a 3rd bump poking out. This is the end of my brand loyalty. I'm looking for a new bra and a new maker.