5.0 out of 5 stars No Bounce, no jiggle
I show horses, and this bra controls the "bounce and jiggle" better than any other I've tried.
Published on July 6, 2005 by Mickey L. Sandridge

3.0 out of 5 stars Great bra, but one major problem
It shows through all my clothes!:(

I've tried dozens of minimizer bras over the years and I would rank Bali's Satin Tracings among the top for comfort, fit, support, and minimizing ability. I love the padded straps that stay in place all day.

Published on October 24, 2008 by Brandi Hood

5.0 out of 5 stars No Bounce, no jiggle, July 6, 2005

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, July 17, 2007
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Bali Women's Satin Tracings Minimizer Underwire Bra #3562 (Apparel)
I have been buying this bra through Barenecessities DOT com for quite some time and now will buy via Amazon DOT com, and it's a very high quality bra. It's quite expensive in the stores and even online (prices vary), but it's typically a well made garment. I've only had to return one once in probably 15 years of wearing buying this bra. I recommend hand washing only. Once you start washing it in the machine, it loses its spring in my opinion. (No dryer either). The shoulders are quite comfortable, and the fasteners have never broken. The underwire can be a little uncomfortable, but I think that is the nature of this type of bra. The wires just aren't comfy if you have big b**bs. Most of the time I don't notice them. But overall the bra really gives you a lot of support and does minimize, and not in a "pointy" way. I prefer the black color best, as the white dulls quickly and the "pink" or "rose" color is not that pretty.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great bra, but one major problem, October 24, 2008
Brandi Hood (GA United States) - See all my reviews
It shows through all my clothes!:(

The reason I can only give 3 stars for such a great bra is that is shows through everything! The hideous seams that run diagonally across the cup show through all my clothes - even my thickest sweater! I'm disappointed that I can only wear my most supportive bra around the house so nobody will see it...

3.0 out of 5 stars Great bra except when sitting down!, March 9, 2010
I absolutely loved this bra when trying it on and when walking around. It fit great and held me perfect. Then I wore it sitting down and that's when the problems started. I have major fat rolls on my belly which cause the underwire to be pushed up when I'm sitting, which causes the underwire that's between my breasts to push out "farther" than my breasts making it look like I have some weird hard lump in beween my breasts. It's definitely not a comfortable bra when sitting down which is what I do the majority of the time. This is a great bra for people who don't have stomach fat rolls or if you're going to be standing up all the time. Otherwise, I'd advise you to look for something where the underwire doesn't go so high on the chest.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best bras, period., January 9, 2011
This bra is one of the best bras I've ever worn, and THE best minimizer. It's sufficiently cute, it holds its shape, it provides ample coverage, and while the underwires can be a bit more uncomfortable than some other models, they're tolerable.

And the price...you can get them on sale as low as $18. (I found one on clearance for $12, but that was just dumb luck.)

Of course, you could go to a certain big department store and spend $50 and upwards for bras, especially if you are voluptuous, but when this bra exists, why the heck would you want to?

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, July 4, 2011
Being rather large busted but not so large around... I have a very hard time finding bras. This one fits perfect and feels right. It's not your fancy bra, just a well built bra for support and comfort. Works as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bra by Bali, February 2, 2007
Excellent fit for us overly endowed folks. Wanted another one so just went on line to Bali and they sent me to Biels in Florida. On time delivery and product was as asked for.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ruining a Good Thing, January 16, 2012
I've worn this bra for 20 years. No more!! Bali has shortened the straps on this bra and eliminated their adjustment feature, making the bra miserable to wear. (Was this done to save fabric costs? Or did they send me the super petite model? I'm 5'6" tall.) It digs into my armpits and tries to pull up to my neck because the straps are too short. Also, the underwires at the front of the cups poke out in front because they're too high. They should be cut down at the center by at least 2 inches, about mid breast level. From under my clothes it looks like a 3rd bump poking out. This is the end of my brand loyalty. I'm looking for a new bra and a new maker.

3.0 out of 5 stars good support, too bad it mishapes you, November 10, 2010
Tina McCauley (NIAGARA FALLS, NEW YORK, US) - See all my reviews
pros
very comfortable straps
great support

cons
instead of laying flat to my skin the wires stick out between the boobs giving this weird bump on any shirt that i wear.

can only wear around the house because of how it deforms my clothes

update: some people recommended that i bend the wires inward so i wouldnt have these two wires pointing out between my boobs. so i put it on again this morning and did just that...duh...why didnt i think of that.

the wires arent lying flat and if i bend the wire too much then they just bubble out further down but i was able to make it good enough that i dont look deformed. im very happy for the advice and now i can wear this to work and feel supported all day. for that im giving it another star. im waiting to see how it hold up in the wash...

thanks for the advice....

4.0 out of 5 stars great value for the price, February 14, 2009
this product is a good value for the price, price is one-half what department store charges.
highly recommended