5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Bra
I'm 5'9", 127lbs, 34C sometimes 34D and the small fit me perfectly. In case you are wondering, there is not padding in this bra. It is very comfortable and stretchy, for lack of a better term; it seems to move and flex with you and that's a good thing. I don't mind it, but there is some show through if you have prominent nipples, so be warned.
Published 9 months ago by Danni Akers

2.0 out of 5 stars So ITCHY
Published 6 months ago by JenB

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Bra, October 10, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally! Super Comfy, Nice Support -- But Nipple Show Thru, February 15, 2014
Leigh "Leigh" (Greater Boston Area, MA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bali Women's Comfort Revolution Underwire Bra with Smart Sizes (Apparel)
Absolutely love the Bali Comfort Revolution Bras with Smart Sizes! Wearing the 2XL for my 42DDs. Prefer the underwire as the wirefree version doesn't offer any lift or separation. Super comfortable, straps don't fall down -- yippeee, finally! Only problem is that the cups don't have any padding or lining--just 2 thin layers of nylon material--which means that you'll definitely have show through on a nippy day. Start adding nipple petals, Bali, and I'll be happy for life!! (Be careful putting this in the washing machine...one of the underwires just poked through under my arm! bummer! but I'm still committed to this bra because it's so incredibly comfortable and does not give me the squished together, sweaty big boob look and feel under clothes.)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great!, January 1, 2014
Talk about comfort! this bra gets the cake!
Really, in my search for the perfect bra, I've bought innumerable bras that felt comfortable in the store but were a disappointment in "real life"...not this one; this one fits great and is ultra comfortable...all day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bra, October 8, 2013
I purchased this for my daughter-in-law who had bought the same brand in the department store. She says they are comfortable and fit well. They are a bit sheer which was not stated in the description and that is the reason for the 4 stars.

2.0 out of 5 stars So ITCHY, January 7, 2014
JenB (Northern California) - See all my reviews
As soon as I tried it on it started itching and I took it off maybe 120 second later. For the next 30 minutes I felt like someone covered me with itching powder. My whole body is still itching. I had seen other reviewers mention the itchiness, and I do have allergies, and a tendency to get itchy, but I had no idea it would be so bad. I also bought the wirefree style and it wasn't as itchy.

OTHERWISE...This is a bra for women who need little support and whose girls are a little further apart and are tear drop shape, not round. The deep V gave me quad boob. But, the sizing chart and rumors were close, at 38DD the XL fit very well. I liked the wide back strap and adjustable shoulder straps.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and comfort, but a bit boring, January 7, 2014
Kisa (Silver Spring, MD United States) - See all my reviews
I love this bra for the fit and comfort. My bra size is one of the first things that changes when I gain or lose even a few pounds, and this Bali style seems to fit no matter if I'm in a heavier or lighter phase, which is great.

It's a bit boring style-wise, but I love it for when I'm going to be doing stuff that is active, but not so active that I want a sports bra.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, April 22, 2014
This is the most comfortable bra I have ever had. I purchased two and loved them but even using a bra bag in the washer, which is supposed to make it gentler on the bra, both undersides poked through. The white one did not last 30 days however the tan one lasted for 4 months. I repurchase them again because they are so comfortable. It is just too bad they do not have better underside system.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Bali Womens Comfort Revolution Underwire Bra, April 7, 2014
I found this bra to be the most comfortable I have found in years. I bought additional bras like this because I didn't want to have them unavailable when I want more. It is the only style bra I will wear now.

4.0 out of 5 stars forget I'm wearing it, May 5, 2014
This is the best compliment for a bra -- to be comfortable and confident wearing it without really noticing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars More Guidance needed to choose correct size, May 2, 2014
Rowan (Aroostook County, Maine) - See all my reviews
Band fine, cup too small. I have since found an extra large is the size I must order. My 36" band skues the size chart. My size is 36 DDD. This translates to a XL in the Bali Comfort Revolution Underwire Bra with Smart Sizes. The band is a tiny bit large but it is one fantastic bra. Just make sure you keep trying until you get the right size. Highly recommended.

Rate and Discover Movies