1,037 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable
This is the most comfortable bra that I have found in a LONG time! It gives good support even without underwires (I'm a 40D).
Published on July 26, 2011 by D's mom

2.0 out of 5 stars band is comfy but size runs small
The band is comfy and very soft but the cups run small so my girls were hanging out all over, I wish the companies would get together and standardize the sizes so a person could actually get the right size every time. I took off stars for not being the correct size, I wear a D cup but this D cup was more like a C cup.
Published on August 22, 2011 by Dian

2.0 out of 5 stars band is comfy but size runs small, August 22, 2011
Dian "D" (United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, July 26, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars No Bra feeling but with support, November 28, 2011
Vicki "Vicki" (Sacramento, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Let me first say that I hate bras very much. I try to not wear them as much as possible. However, there are occasions (like church!) where you need to be modest and wear a bra. This is the closest thing to being as comfortable as going bra-less..I think I will actually wear this bra more often! The straps and band do not dig into your rib-cage, the cups give you a nice shape (which is important) without the smushed up look you get from push-up bras, and it is surprisingly supportive. I'm a small C and the cup size C was perfect. I only wish the inner lining inside the cups was cotton but that's a rare thing to find with many brands (I prefer cotton touching my skin).

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Bra!, January 19, 2012
Dee Vine (Northwest Arkansas) - See all my reviews
This has to be the best bra I have EVER owned and that says a lot. It is the
perfect bra for women who don't need the support of an underwire. My cup size has
varied between an A and B, but I have a large rib cage. Thus I have always had a
problem finding a bra that fits. Because the cup size on this bra is slightly
smaller, the fit is perfect. And the fabric offers enough support so there is
definition in the cup. I confess I purchased the first bra at a local retailer as
I must try a bra on to get a perfect fit. But the second one came from Amazon at a
significant savings. I will definitely be ordering more while they are in stock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Found a winner!, January 3, 2012
After reading reviews I decided to try this bra. I am a D cup and I hate bras!!!! This bra is so comfortable (as much as a bra can be). It's full in the cup, it's soft yet has a stiff enough cup and best of all, as you can see from the picture, it comes down over your ribs more than most bras. I am so happy I bought 2. Let's hope they don't discontinue it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Was great...at first., January 23, 2013
I bought two of the same jacquard bras and heres my story... I Loved this bra when I put it on. It gave fullness and lift in all the right places without looking ridiculously pointy like Marilyn Monroe. A very natural rounded look. It was perfect.. Then the itching began! The manufacturer left a very sharp seam along the edge (on both of them!) near where the hooks are. It's like a very stiff hard plastic..? The longer I had them on throughout the day, the sharper it felt, finally feeling like a needle in my back! Then the more I washed them the more sharp it got. I had to spend an hour to sew fabric OF MY OWN over these edges. What a shame because I do like these bras but it's not worth my effort to buy more. However I will wear them until my fabric rips off. With all the effort I put in to fix it I thought I might as well enjoy it. Maybe I received a freak batch? Hopefully you will have better luck.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bra!!!!, January 5, 2012
C.Mechel (Oklahoma, USA) - See all my reviews
I know my title sounds a little over the top, but I really do love this bra. It's perfect. At first I was beyond skeptical, especially since I'm rather busty. But this bra provides the lift and support that I hadn't been able to find otherwise. (Not to mention the price is an added bonus). Moreover, it solved the slight back problems that come with having a heavy chest (38DD). I would recommend this to anyone and I plan on buying more of them soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bali 3463 Wearing this bra makes my life more comfortable!!, May 20, 2012
Bought this bra in two different colors at a department store and I loved it. The department store did not have it in my size in black so I found it on amazon. Thanks amazon! I love this bra. I am a dental hygienist and I move my arms,chest, and shoulders all day. The straps never slide off and the bra gives terrific support all day long. I can't say enough about this bra. Thank you Bali for this Bra!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happiness Is a Comfortable Bra, October 14, 2011
texgirl "Sandy" (Houston, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
This bra ended my year long search for a wire free bra that didn't dig and/or create sore spots. Playtex, Vanity Fair and even other Bali bras proved to be uncomfortable. For whatever reason, I was also having big problems hooking bras behind my back, but these hooks slide in place easily.

As another reviewer stated, I do wish my C cup size covered more of me. I tried on a D cup at the store, but all that did was create gaps on the sides. Anyhow, it looks fine in clothes and I'm happy to find a bra I can wear all day without any discomfort. I was also really pleased to find that Amazon is selling this bra far below department store prices. So, it's all good........

EDITED ON 6/16/13 TO ADD: I purchased 2 of these bras at Amazon from a Prime seller a few days ago and came back today to buy 2 more. Imagine my surprise when I saw that the price had been increased not 10%, not 20%, not even 30%, but a whopping 39%.

For a long time, I could find better prices at Amazon than at local department stores. Not so any more. One can get whip lash from the constant roller coaster pricing, which often changes on a daily basis. These bras, in particular, are currently offered at one big box store @ Buy 2; Get 2 Free, which amounts to $11 less per bra. . Under these circumstances, I would give a 2 star rating, reflecting more upon seller greed than upon this Bali Bra.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy!, October 4, 2011
I am always hesitant to purchase something this intimate online as bras are notoriously terrible about varying so widely in fit and comfort, but I have had such good luck with this brand that I decided to give it a whirl .. Great fit! Great bra! Very Comfy! Buy it!