Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 38DD|Color: Eyelet Print|Change

on June 8, 2008
I love this bra. It is so comfortable and does not bind anywhere. It is so hard to find a bra that fits and is comfortable at the same time. I have spent so much money purchasing bra after bra to find the right one for me. I do not typically write reviews but I wanted to let other women know that this bra is worth every penny!
11 comment|111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon September 13, 2007
I love this bra (as much as is possible). No bra is 100% comfortable all the time, but this one comes as close as I've found. I like the smooth, silky cups that are 2-ply so you don't get any kind of show through. It gives good support even while exercising.
0Comment|92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon September 3, 2009
I've worn Bali for a while now...it's something that was passed down to the women in my family for generations. I've always appreciated the style choices and the comfortable support.

This is my latest favorite and it is one of the most comfortable bras that fit me correctly. They wash up perfectly and the color choices are also snazzy. The *Dark Body* color is nice and rich...

If you're already a Bali girl, you may want to try this style. It is very supportive for larger busted women, yet there is not excess material or wide matronly sides and straps...a very alluring bra indeed.
on May 14, 2007
Fits well and comfortable. Wash by hand or it will pile. I have several of this style in different colors.
on July 19, 2007
I have always been a BALI girl. No matter how many different bras I try, I always come back to Bali.
I HAVE WORN AND TRIED ON THE PRICIEST BRAS, NOTHING FITS ME OR EVER WILL LIKE BALI.

THIS BRA IS FABULOUS, COMFORT, BEYOND BELIEF. I AM A 36 DD, SMALL PERSON FULL BUSTED, I CAN WEAR THIS BRA WITH ANYTHING, GREAT T SHIRT BRA.....WONDERFUL SUPPORT WITHOUT DIG IN, COOL AND WASHES BEAUTIFULLY. WHEN IN A RUSH I PUT THESE BRAS IN A MESH BAG AND WASH ON SUPER DELICATE, ALWAYS COMES OUT GREAT. I KNOW THEY SHOULD BE HAND WASHED, BUT, AT TIMES, I DON'T HAVE THE TIME..

I HOPE THIS BRA IS NEVER DISCONTINUED.....

THE CLOSEST I HAVE COME TO A WONDERFUL BRA LIKE THIS IS FROM THE GAP, THEY MAKE GREAT FULL FIGURE BRAS, ONE IN PARTICULAR LACE, FULL COVERAGE, I LOVE, MUST BE HAND WASHED..

ALL IN ALL, THIS IS MY FAV, TRY IT, HOPE YOU LOVE IT AS MUCH AS I DO.....
on October 26, 2008
This bra is amazing-the best-fitting bra I've found. The fabric is smooth and soft, the wire doesn't poke, it doesn't look like a granny bra, and it shapes the way I like. I'm larger-chested and it took me about 10 years to find a bra that I truly liked, and I'll never wear another bra. I couldn't even tell you how many of these that I own!
on March 8, 2008
This bra is so very comfortable, and very pretty. And what I really like about it is that the straps don't fall down!!
on April 5, 2012
Very comfortable, but must shorten the shoulder straps by pulling it up and sewing it shorter because when you shorten it by adjusting it, it only goes so far.I don't know why companies are making so many bras like this, doesn't make sense.So I spent an hour sewing the strap shorter, but I got it done.OR it could be that I just like my boobs higher up than most lol.
on April 5, 2009
I take a D cup but with this I overflow the cups, it is not comfy, I won't be buying this one again. The wires were not comfy either.
on July 22, 2007
I am a 38DD and bras are always digging into my ribs. This bra is soo comfortable, and for a full figure bra it's sexxy compared to most of the ones I buy. This does not look like a grama looking bra. I'm gonna buy more one in every color I love it!!