Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bali Women's Passion For Comfort Minimizer With Comfort Back Bra
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on June 19, 2009
This bra is such a GREAT find, because it gives excellent support (42DD) and yet looks so deceptively simple & pretty. I've tried what seems like hundreds of minimizer and/or support bras, at all price levels. With very few exceptions, they've been either too pointy or too flattening, stiff, scratchy, and just plain too much bra (who wants to feel like they're wearing full-body armor?) It's rare to find a soft, comfortable, bra with seamless cups that keep the girls sitting up nice and high, and still manages to minimize without flattening. It's not padded, but has a double layer of fabric that sometimes bunches a little, but is easily smoothed out. The fabric is extremely soft and comfortable, and has a little give but doesn't become stretched out. I found it to be true to size. The first wearing felt just a little tight, but it's been perfect ever since.
0Comment|87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 26, 2010
65-years old and well-endowed since the age of 9, I spent my life with bra straps threatening to fall down, off my shoulders, untidily drooping over upper arms. Even when shirt sleeves hid the disarray, you felt the mess. (You also felt your bustline sagging, hanging, aging your look and cramping your style.) I struggled to fix the problem--altering my bras, buying the little ribbons to hold the straps in place--mostly, tho, I felt bad, uncomfortable, unsteady, not the fine strong person I needed to be.

65-9=1 heck of a long time. But it's over. Last March I saw the ad; last March I ordered the ingenious new Bali lingerie; and last March I said good-bye for ever to that grossly uncomfortable, tremendously unsteadying sensation. These brassieres with the u-shaped back are F A B U L O U S.

One caveat: at first you feel as though you will never get them hooked; at first, it takes a little perseverance and downright muscular strength. That passes rapidly, however as your brain relearns the positioning necessary to fasten them.
Now I am actually 65 and, would you believe, perky? Comfortable. Steady. And happy. Very, very happy.
on October 30, 2009
I'm 17 weeks pregnant and my old bras do not fit me any more. I bought this one because it has a good price, it's a minimizer and comes on big sizes (I was a 34D and now I'm pretty much a 34DDD). The bra is extremely comfortable and fits well. And it's round, hate pointy bras!
on July 13, 2009
This bra supports and minimizes and lends a lovely shape to the girls. It does a great job of minimizing; I can wear more button-down shirts now.
on July 14, 2010
I can't not say enough positive things about the Passion for Comfort Minimizer. I am petite at 4'11", but am a 38 DDD. I have spent $70+ on quality minimizers that do not come close to this Bali as far as comfort and coverage goes. As a shorter woman, I often run into underwire jabbing me under the arms, but this is comfortable enough to wear all day long! It makes my chest less noticeable, and I have to be honest, unlike other minimizers, it is still cute too!
on April 26, 2011
Hard to find bra size 34D, not found in stores - that's the positive. I was excited to go online and find my size since I'm tired of wearing a bra too large around me just for the D cup size. Ugh.

At first I was so happy to finally have a bra that actually fits. However, 2 months later, the sides are already fraying, and I'm not sure how long it will last.

One other mention: This bra does not have nipple coverage.

I'll keep looking.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 19, 2009
This is an attractive bra. 3 hook back closure with a comfort back that is truly comfortable. Tagless style. No scratching and no poking. Comfortably padded undwires. Attractive look with a very smooth fabric. It does a good job minimizing, but doesn't give that "rounded" and smashed look, typical of many minimizers. I did find the cups to run a litle small. Note the photo. You can use this as a cleavage bra. I bought the bra to wear with polo shirts and it affords more cleavage than I was looking for, but the support is comfortably good. I would buy again. I wouldn't recommend going up a cup size. Instead, let this be your cleavage bra for lower cut tops. It definitely minimizes, but also allows for good cleavage. It's not a typical minimizing bra.
on July 26, 2013
Title says it all.
The band was at least 2" shorter than my other bras (including another I ordered at the same time from Amazon) and the cup is a full cup size small.
If these are "irregulars" or fakes, they need to say so and not advertise them as if they're genuine Bali bras.
on March 9, 2011
I don't typically order by email for bra purchasing,but thought I would give this a try...and I love It!!!Very comfortable back,the minimizer does its job..This is a great bra and find it very supportive even with a DD cup!
on January 12, 2012
The bra does provide adequate support, but it holds the breasts at least 3-4" apart from each other and causes them to point out the the sides. They were literally under my arms as I moved throughout my day. I have found several bras for big busted women that hold upright and forward unlike this one. I did get what I paid for and would not recommend this bra for any female under the age of 50 or a woman who would like to look slimmer because the bra does present a wider look from a frontal view. It is not easy to see how it holds them out to the sides in the picture because the model is standing at a slight angle.

See 1 answered question