5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable bra ever!!
I love this bra. It is so comfortable and does not bind anywhere. It is so hard to find a bra that fits and is comfortable at the same time. I have spent so much money purchasing bra after bra to find the right one for me. I do not typically write reviews but I wanted to let other women know that this bra is worth every penny!
Published on June 8, 2008 by LO

3.0 out of 5 stars it runs small
I take a D cup but with this I overflow the cups, it is not comfy, I won't be buying this one again. The wires were not comfy either.
Published on April 5, 2009 by Dian

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable bra ever!!, June 8, 2008
LO (Madison, AL) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as it gets, September 13, 2007
I love this bra (as much as is possible). No bra is 100% comfortable all the time, but this one comes as close as I've found. I like the smooth, silky cups that are 2-ply so you don't get any kind of show through. It gives good support even while exercising.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bali girls............, September 3, 2009
~Kiwi~ (...outside the norm...) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Bali Women's Passion For Comfort Underwire Bra (Apparel)
I've worn Bali for a while now...it's something that was passed down to the women in my family for generations. I've always appreciated the style choices and the comfortable support.

This is my latest favorite and it is one of the most comfortable bras that fit me correctly. They wash up perfectly and the color choices are also snazzy. The *Dark Body* color is nice and rich...

If you're already a Bali girl, you may want to try this style. It is very supportive for larger busted women, yet there is not excess material or wide matronly sides and straps...a very alluring bra indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bra, May 14, 2007
Fits well and comfortable. Wash by hand or it will pile. I have several of this style in different colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars exceptional bra, March 8, 2008
This review is from: Bali Women's Passion For Comfort Underwire Bra (Apparel)
This bra is so very comfortable, and very pretty. And what I really like about it is that the straps don't fall down!!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, July 19, 2007
I have always been a BALI girl. No matter how many different bras I try, I always come back to Bali.
I HAVE WORN AND TRIED ON THE PRICIEST BRAS, NOTHING FITS ME OR EVER WILL LIKE BALI.

THIS BRA IS FABULOUS, COMFORT, BEYOND BELIEF. I AM A 36 DD, SMALL PERSON FULL BUSTED, I CAN WEAR THIS BRA WITH ANYTHING, GREAT T SHIRT BRA.....WONDERFUL SUPPORT WITHOUT DIG IN, COOL AND WASHES BEAUTIFULLY. WHEN IN A RUSH I PUT THESE BRAS IN A MESH BAG AND WASH ON SUPER DELICATE, ALWAYS COMES OUT GREAT. I KNOW THEY SHOULD BE HAND WASHED, BUT, AT TIMES, I DON'T HAVE THE TIME..

I HOPE THIS BRA IS NEVER DISCONTINUED.....

THE CLOSEST I HAVE COME TO A WONDERFUL BRA LIKE THIS IS FROM THE GAP, THEY MAKE GREAT FULL FIGURE BRAS, ONE IN PARTICULAR LACE, FULL COVERAGE, I LOVE, MUST BE HAND WASHED..

ALL IN ALL, THIS IS MY FAV, TRY IT, HOPE YOU LOVE IT AS MUCH AS I DO.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bra Ever, October 26, 2008
This review is from: Bali Women's Passion For Comfort Underwire Bra (Apparel)
This bra is amazing-the best-fitting bra I've found. The fabric is smooth and soft, the wire doesn't poke, it doesn't look like a granny bra, and it shapes the way I like. I'm larger-chested and it took me about 10 years to find a bra that I truly liked, and I'll never wear another bra. I couldn't even tell you how many of these that I own!

3.0 out of 5 stars it runs small, April 5, 2009
Dian "D" (United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Bra, October 25, 2010
Anonymous (CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bali Women's Passion For Comfort Underwire Bra (Apparel)
I have been suffering with Fibromyalgia for about 4 years now and was seriously depressed that I could no longer wear a nice fitting, underwire bra. Whatever I wore made me feel miserable. I was buying really expensive bras, thinking they would be better than the rest and would hurt me less, but I was wrong. I finally gave up and wore no bra (which was very hard for me since Im a 36D) and resorted to wearing tank tops with a built in "shelf". I felt unattractive, frumpy and uncomfortable with the perspiration issue. After wasting so much money and tears, I found this miracle of a bra!! The Bali Passion for Comfort (style 3383) is the best thing I have purchased in forever!! I wear them every single day, all day long and I'm no longer in pain!!! They give me great shape and support. I cant praise this bra enough. If you suffer from Fibromyalgia, please give this bra a try. I have a new found confidence which I had lost for several years. THANKS BALI!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, July 22, 2007
I am a 38DD and bras are always digging into my ribs. This bra is soo comfortable, and for a full figure bra it's sexxy compared to most of the ones I buy. This does not look like a grama looking bra. I'm gonna buy more one in every color I love it!!

Bali Women's Passion For Comfort Underwire Bra