5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Bras For All!
I have big boobs. There, I said it.

I have such big boobs, in fact, that the largest cup size (DDD) of this particular model is just a teensy bit too small to hold in my particular sweater puppies. But I buy them anyway because Bali got it right with this one; in fact I've gone through several because they're the only bras I wear.

The under-wires,...
Published on April 22, 2011 by J. Birren

3.0 out of 5 stars Great bra, but itchy!
Published on September 5, 2010 by mpmadsen

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Bras For All!, April 22, 2011
I have big boobs. There, I said it.

The under-wires, though they will eventually break (it's inevitable if you are blessed with enormous melons), are comfortable, which is hard to be if you're an underwire.

The cups themselves are soft and cozy, and there are no seams - no bullet bras here!

The straps are padded where they should be, as opposed to way too far in front like some of the more "just add more fabric to the cup" types of extra-endowed bras out there...those folks don't realize that the massive mammaries drag the bra *forward*...which means if you leave the straps the same as for the B-cuppers, those half-conceived padded bits will be somewhere on the front of the shoulder, doing nobody any good at all.

Lastly, you should know this is NOT a minimizer. At all. And why should it be?! Be PROUD of your assets! Don't strap em' in like they did something wrong! Let them be round and bouncy and pleasant for all to behold, including you. Grab one of these accurately-sized bras (measure yourself first, check online for the way to do it properly) and a v-neck t-shirt, and let em' be happy hooters.

The only thing I wish for this bra would be a few more cup sizes, and more color... if I could, I'd buy this bra in every color of the rainbow. I'd buy two of each, in fact, and some for friends as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Fit, August 9, 2005
Being a larger breasted woman it is hard to find a bra that fits and feels great, this one does both! I hardly feel it at all while I am wearing it. The lift and support are amazing and is virtually invisible under tshirts. I highly recommend the Bali Live It Up to all women.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great bra and a great company, March 24, 2008
Best bra I've ever worn; really great for those of us who are fuller on the sides than in the middle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great support and lift!, March 6, 2010
This review is from: Bali Women's Live It Up Seamless Underwire Bra #3353 (Apparel)
After losing 50 pounds and turning 50 years old, the "girls" were hanging low! This bra has great lift without "popover" and is so supportive and comfortable I can wear it for Zumba class. I changed from a no wire bra to this underwire and was pleasantly suprised with the comfort. Wish they had more colors!

4.0 out of 5 stars Live It Up, October 7, 2008
dendrochronology (Minneapolis, MN USA) - See all my reviews
This bra gives good support and has a nice, rounded shape for me (not so with any of Bali's "wireless" models, which give me the dreaded torpedoes. This model seems to run slightly larger than others, and I need to use the smallest adjustments for the band and straps where my other 36D bras need to be loosened. No complaints from me there, since it also means no red marks on my body by the end of the day! The backing of the floral embellishment on the sides of each cup makes me itch slightly, which is baffling since there's a liner over the stitching.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS BRA!!, June 4, 2009
I love this bra!! It is very comfortable and the material plus the underwiring provide maximum lift as well as support. I have the black and the vanilla. These bras also hold up well when washed, although I do wash them by hand. In the past I have worn the pricy Victoria Secrets designs and this bra wins hands down!

Ericka Lott
Concord, NC

5.0 out of 5 stars Best all around full-figure bra, July 31, 2007
N. Price (Bay Area, Northern CA) - See all my reviews
Comfort defines this bra, plus it's attractive as well. I've been buying this style for several years now and will continue to buy it as long as Bali keeps making it, which I hope is for many years to come.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great bra, but itchy!, September 5, 2010
mpmadsen (Huntington, WV USA) - See all my reviews
This bra does what it's supposed to do: it fits well, it offers great support, the wide straps are very comfortable, it minimizes, it doesn't show under t-shirts, BUT it makes me itch, even after it's been washed several times. I wonder what Bali is using in their bras these days; a friend of mine who prefers another Bali style actually lines the cups with tissues because her bra is so itchy! It's a shame that this very good design is ruined by whatever causes the itch.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best bra ever!!!, August 5, 2012
I have been large busted my entire life and have had an ongoing mission to find a bra that is 1) supportive, 2) comfortable throughout the day, 3) pretty to look at, and 4) lasts and holds its new look and feel. I bought two of these bras in my ongoing research. This bra is just simply the best. I look great, feel great and its so pretty... I highly recommend this bra for girls in the D and higher ranges.
P.S. I just ordered more in different colors!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars No lift, no support, July 12, 2013
Reading reviews I bought this bra for the lift and support. I am wondering where the lift and support is? The bra is rather flimsy, underwire is not strong, and the side lifts do nothing to lift and support. I am a Bali fan, but this bra is a waste of money for large busted women (36C, size 6 petite) looking for a good lift. The straps are wide, so if you are one who doesn't like showing bra straps with tanks, tees, this bra's straps can't be hidden. Amazing that photo shows a lift, but on me the bra buckles and stiples at the cup tops. Will not be wearing this one out of the house. Comfort? Well, because it is so flimsy, I guess you could say it is comfortable. My sugggestion is if you are small busted it may work for you.