|Fits as expected||
Bali Women's Shapewear Light Control Tummy Panel Panty, 2-Pack
|Price:||$9.25 - $30.45 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Nylon
- underwear closure
- Hand Wash
- High-rise design for stomach coverage
- Light control smooth's all over for a shapelier, firmer look
- Two-ply panel on front gives your tummy extra shaping
Guide to Shapewear
Know the difference between a thigh slimmer and a bodysuit? Find out how each style slims, smooths, boosts, and more. Check out The Lingerie Glossary.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Targeted tummy-shaping gives these panties the unique ability to really smooth out problem areas as they provide all-over light control. Soft, comfortable nylon/spandex offers non-binding smoothing and shaping that doesn't squeeze. Available in convenient 2 pack.
The Bali Tummy panel brief is America's favorite shaping brief. A soft shaping panel at the front provides control for your tummy and it allows all day comfort with its soft cotton style. Comes in a convenient 2 pack.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Costa Rica
- ASIN: B002DPUYUQ
- Item model number: X70J
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The only good thing I can say about this is that it was delivered very fast. Take my word for it, if you want to order these, order 2 sizes higher than you normally wear.Published 3 months ago by S. Rank
Not really ultra control, but comfortable light weight control. They may run a little small, so take that into consideration when ordering.Published 3 months ago by D. Oslund
Cheap made! Like a knock off! I have never had a problem with Bali! Terrible!Published 4 months ago by Edna H.
Extremely comfortable, and exactly what I was look for. They don't cut into your skin at the waist (which I thought would be an issue). Read morePublished 7 months ago by K. S.