5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable
Published on March 12, 2012 by C. Bifano

3.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfied.
Described as padded but it has no padding at all. I have a very odd shape with a smaller chest but wide shoulders. I like a little padding for my bras and this one had none. Plus the cups go up high so you can't wear low cut or v neck tops.
Published 11 months ago by Jennifer Riley

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, March 12, 2012
This review is from: Bali Women's One Smooth U-Back Underwire Bra With Lift (Apparel)
I'm hard to fit between a B-C cup and being a larger woman when I get one that fits around me my boobs float in it. I purchased a 42B and I bought 2 other brands (one a Playtex Secrets Side Smoothing Plunge Underwire, 42B-Navy Dot Print, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003SUUFHM/ref=oh_o05_s00_i00_details) and this one is far more comfortable. It also has more of a plunge than many 40+ sizes do so that it doesn't poke out of the top of now neck shirts. I plan to purchase a couple more, especially for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Support for larger women, May 5, 2012
Diva1Us (Harrisburg, PA) - See all my reviews
This approach to a larger bust support works well for me. The underwires are not predominent and do not 'poke' those more sensitive regions. Yet I get the lift I need, and sagging is not an option in this bra.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, September 23, 2011
Super soft cups and pretty design. Fits true to size. I love Bali bras! I had breast reconstruction after cancer, and after some complications and losing some tissue, their bras work perfectly to balance out my "unbalanced" breasts.

5.0 out of 5 stars fits perfectly, April 25, 2013
I have a difficult time finding bras that work for me since I have a large, round rib cage bit need only a B-cup. This bra was perfect! And in my odd size I can rarely find a bra other than something in a plain color, do I really like having the print fabric. And of course, Amazon Prime gets it to my doorstep in only 2 days which is FABULOUS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product!, April 6, 2013
The bra fits well and it is comfortable. This was way more convenient than wandering around a store for hours looking for the right size, because apparently my size is rare. I can't think of a single thing I don't like about it.This is a good quality at a good price. I would definitely recommend it to a friend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbeatable Support & Comfort, April 9, 2013
This bra is outstanding...it is the most comfortable one I've ever owned and I will continue to buy it! Top Quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, it's comfortable and it fits!, February 12, 2013
I have 3 of these and just LOVE them! They're very comfortable and if you've never nursed a baby, well, this next part isn't for you. These bras cover up those "parts" that need to be covered after nursing and I'm just so very glad to have found this bra. Everything is concealed perfectly, so wearing a T-shirt is not a problem. The only complaint I have (and it's because I'm lazy), is that they do not go through the washer very well. The underwire will break so if you feel a "pinch," check the underwire. They're very easy, however, to remove once they're broken and honestly, you really cannot tell the difference without it. If you want one that goes through the washer, Platex makes a great one for that. I buy both of these items. Just a nice product, highly recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfied., March 19, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars 42DD with foam padding in cups not a good idea, September 6, 2013
Beautiful pattern but thick padding is not what's needed for women with large breasts. This bra makes the girls look like giant water baloons!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bra Ever!, February 15, 2013
Love this bra. I'm 65 and need a little lift and this bra does this. Its well made and comfortable, completely lined so no show through. Everything a bra should be.