5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort, style and wears like iron!
Published on April 24, 2006 by Greyhound Lady

2.0 out of 5 stars lace bra
The bras fit well but after a few times of wearing, the wire popped out.
Published on June 19, 2008 by Ellen W. Dubois

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort, style and wears like iron!, April 24, 2006
This is one great bra - I have two of them I've thrown into the washing machine more times than I can count over the course of several years, and it wears and wears and wears. I would think stretch lace means flimsy, but it isn't at all. This is one of the most comfortable bras I've ever found, and I've tried many of them. If you want a bra that will hold everything up AND hold up well to multiple washing, and still look feminine, this is it!

5.0 out of 5 stars CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON A GREAT FIT WITH THIS BRA, June 27, 2012
I've been wearing this particular BALI bra for 25+ years and always satisfied. Why do I even buy anything else?

VSecret may be all the rage - but it's all hype. All you need is this bra in multiples & in all the colors they make.

Though I'm a 38DD - I remove the underwire [lil snip in fabric & it slides out easily) and I still get the support and definition I need.

Ladies - trust me; I've bought bras for $68. and they didn't fit me the way this bra does.

5.0 out of 5 stars feeling uplifted these days, March 16, 2007
Tessa "always late" (Kansas City, KS USA) - See all my reviews
This is the best bra I have ever found. The fit feels like it's custom made for me. I like the lace cup that lifts and separates but feels so natural. I wash it in the machine and let it air dry, which doesn't take long. I have never found a bra that gives me better support with no seams to show through my clothes. I bought my first one several years ago and shows no signs of wearing out. I feel no discomfort whatsoever from the underwire. I can't believe it's so comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars my cup runneth over, February 10, 2007
Tessa "always late" (Kansas City, KS USA) - See all my reviews
This is the only bra I've found that proves itself through the years. It's the best bra for holding me secure when I'm walking. I feel comfortable and confident.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, February 18, 2011
I just received this bra from Amazon and I am overall very happy with it. Comfort and support is superb. Although it does give you the pointy ice cream cone look I would recommend it for comfort and great support.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice figure, high maintenance bra., January 30, 2008
Liandre "Liandre" (Lake Elsinore, Ca.) - See all my reviews
This bra has good support. It gives you a nice figure.

I have a lot of negative input about this bra because I have been wearing it for years ha ha, so please take my comments with a grain of salt.

The under wire can start hurting on the sides if you wear it a long time, or if it has lost it's shape, OR if the cup size is wrong. Having the right cup size does a lot to rectify this. If you are a C/D buy a "D".

It would be nice if the bra had a wider shoulder strap. The strap that it has is 3/4 in., not enough to dig, and is satiny. It does not bother me.

The bra tends to be somewhat fragile and has a short half life. Taking good care of it while washing helps. Hand washing is best, or wash in a front loader, top loaders can twist it out of shape. It hang drys quickly. Do NOT put in the dryer.

The bra has a 3 prong strap in the back in the "D" sizes (not sure about the smaller cup sizes). The bra is not perfect but I like how it looks on me. I own half a a dozen if that tells you anything. ~~~Liandre

5.0 out of 5 stars Worn this style for years and love it!, September 3, 2009
I've been wearing this style bra for over 10 years, as my every-day bra. It's the first bra that I've owned where the underwire is comfortable and hits you in the right spots. Unlike alot of other lacy bras, this has no seam in the middle...it's just one solid cup. So there are no lines shooting across your blouses....and the lace is actually very fine and isnt super textured like othere laces that would show through thinner fabric shirts. You must wash by hand or in delicates cycle, and hang dry only as there is alot of elastic stretch in there you need to protect. But I love it! I used to pay up to $26 in department stores. So this is a great deal .

2.0 out of 5 stars lace bra, June 19, 2008
The bras fit well but after a few times of wearing, the wire popped out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have won this bra for over 20 years, October 7, 2011
This bra is discontinued. I was so glad to find it on Amazon. Such a great item - good support, great fit and very comfortable and pretty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic support, July 4, 2011
I have searched for years to find a comfortable, pretty, and supportive bra. For years I was disappointed, and then a fitter suggested this style and I have never looked back!! My challenge was not just being well endowed but I am also a truck driver, so all the bouncing and jarring was painful at the end of a day!! After just one day in this bra, I threw all my others out. This bra also stands up to many washings and dryings by machine, as I am on the road and can not exactly hang them out to dry. If they ever discontinue this I will be very upset. Just an update, (10/28/11/) I'm ordering two more today, as I am stocking up my truck!! I am still wearing the original ones that I bought two years ago and they show very little adverse wear, though I have noticed a slight degradation, VERY SLIGHT, in the strap support. I've never had any bras last this long, especially with the abuse I put them through!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this style!!