Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Special Sale!!! US Fairytailes Ball Gown Strapless Wedding Prom Dress #2547
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 3, 2011
While mail ordering clothing is risky, we carefully measured and used the US Fairytales sizing chart. As my daughter landed between sizes, and the site cautioned that their clothing ran small, we ordered the larger size. It was enormously large, causing us to return the item. After paying shipping both ways, we then are charged a "restocking fee" of more than the original shipping. In essence, I lost nearly $75.00. Never again.
on March 23, 2013
We ordered this dress for my daughter to wear to prom.It got here in a reasonable amount of time ,it fit well,and it was really pretty,but then she wore it. The dress comes with straps that if you are going to use them reinforce them and the little tiny beads that cover the top part began coming off before she even got out the door.when we showed up at the dance to take pictures the straps were starting to come off,it was missing more beads and the jewel flowers on the bottom of the dress were coming off. By the time she was done wearing the dress(she wore it from 6pm to 11:30 pm) the were numerous things coming loose on it.It's a pretty dress it just isn't wasn't very well made.
on December 25, 2010
the dress was ok for the price. maybe if it cost less it'd be better....i'm a size 4, but had to order a sz. 6 just in case. The bust part was HUGE and had to get it taken in, but then from the back it wouldnt close so I had to fix the zipper part too. after i paid $30 for fixing it it looked great!! so four stars for that...after taking in and fixing and spending a little more it fit perfect.
on December 17, 2012
The dress arrived today and is a stunning couture gown. It came with matching shawl and thin shoulder straps - the perfect accessories. It is perfect for the benefit ball that I will be attending. It slipped right on = perfect sizing. I was worried that it would be small in the chest but it had ample room. Really sensational for the price.
on February 11, 2013
I purchased the eggplant size four dress, and let me tell you, IT IS AN AMAZING DRESS! I just received it today, and I tried it on as soon as I got home. It is beautiful and fits perfectly :) Fast shipping, and amazing price. I love it so much! :) Perfect senior prom dress.
on December 14, 2011
I wore this dress last year to a Navy Ball and got SO many compliments on it! I was very impressed with the way this dress looked! Thank you! Thank you!
on April 9, 2013
I ordered this dress for my daughter's prom,according to the seller's size chart. It was way off and did not fit well. Also, the beading at the top continues under the arms and was irritating to her skin. I returned the dress, meeting with all the seller's criteria, was within my return window, and paid my own return shipping. I was shocked to be charged a 20% restock fee, which was not specified when I placed the order. It also took over 16 days and an Amazon A to Z claim for me to get my credit for the return. Purchasing from US Fairytales was a horror story!
on February 11, 2012
I chose it as my wedding dress! it looked gorgeous! My real size is 4, i booked size 6 and it was perfect.
review image review image
on April 3, 2013
My daughter and I searched all over town for a unique gown that fit the requirements for her military ball. So many formal gowns are extremely revealing and inappropriate especially for a teen girl. While this gown is quite beautiful and far from matronly, it provided the modesty my daughter demanded. The eggplant is a deep rich color and is true to the display. The fullness of the skirt was perfect. Enough poof without being too big. Sizing chart was accurate. The touch of sparkle is perfect and the detail on the bodice lovely. Order arrived quickly and accurately. So happy we ordered...no regrets!!
on February 23, 2013
This dress was the best prom dress i have ever had it fit great was not too big but I did have to buy a krindelin to put underneath it to poof the dress out other than that it was great very fitting. My cousin even used it for her prom.