Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ball Inflating Pump Needle Adaptor (Pack of 5)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on May 29, 2014
I ordered 5 and received 10! bonus!!!. Quality is not that bad if you are just using is for inflating balls and inflatable kids toys. I broke one when trying to push it through a bouncy ball. but not to worry and I had 9 more left. Ships from China
on February 3, 2014
They're NOT breakable. It's very cheap, and as long as you don't purposely try to break it, it works FINE. None hasn't broken wih me :) they last forever .
on May 26, 2014
They are fine, but tips are not smooth and rounded closed. I wanted the kinds of needle that had smooth closed tips to prevent ripping the rubber valve.
on April 27, 2015
I bought these solely on the fact that the description said they were stainless steel. These however, are not stainless steel. They are copper/nickel plated regular steel. I examined them on our xray, Fischerscope XDAL, to double check that they were stainless and they definitely are not.
on February 26, 2016
Hard to say much about these. They are not the really cheap flimsy ones that break when you try and insert them into a ball. They are firm, sturdy, and they fit in any standard pump. They do exactly what they are supposed to do
on January 3, 2016
Great deal and they work just great too - an inexpensive way to get your hands on a few ball needles so you don't have to sweat the kids losing them again and again. I almost forgot I had ordered them they took so long to arrive - so plan accordingly.
on May 2, 2014
These shipped quickly and are exactly what I needed for inflating soccer balls. I think the pack of 5 will last me a while, however I would order again from World Pride when I need Ball Inflating Pump Needles again.
on May 9, 2016
This was an add-on to my order using my gift card plus credit card. I expected to have this shipped at a low cost along with my larger items. I received an email from Amazon stating that the only item shipped were the inflating needles as my credit card was no longer viable. Thus I ended up paying for shipping of approx. 50% of the product cost. My beef was that the shipping decision was unilateral on an add on.
on June 9, 2013
Can't beat this deal, for the price I'd only get 3 needles for the price at the store. There good quality also
on January 2, 2014
Although I haven't used them yet, they seem really good. I bought a bunch so if one breaks I won't have to worry. But they took a couple of weeks to get here. Which is alright with me, so if you are the kind of person who can't wait for more than five weeks then look somewhere else bud.