Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 81 questions
votes
Are these bpa free? Mar 21, 2014
Yes, they are BPA FREE! It is stated on the from of the box!!
Mar 22, 2014 by His servant
votes
There are only 2 sizes of jar mouths, standard or wide. Most of the jars come in both mouth sizes. If you have a jar, I would measure across the opening. if it is roughly 2 1/2 across you need standard. If it is approximately 3 inches, you need the wide mouth.
Dec 19, 2013 by Cultech
votes
Polypropylene (PP), I called the company
Jan 15, 2014 by Girl on Fire
votes
My box states, "Distributed by Hearthmark, LLC dba Jarden Home Brands, Daleville IN." Then below this, "Made in China."
Jul 6, 2013 by Theresa Rodriguez
votes
I regularly shake things in my jars with these lids and I would say they DON'T leak about 95% of the time. Which is to say that every now and then there is some leakage - I think one of my lids is just "bigger" or sits "looser" than the others.
Oct 11, 2013 by SRM!
vote
no it is plastic
Aug 19, 2014 by J. Picknell
vote
Contact the sellers. You might be able to get an adjusted rate for shipping, but that will depend on each seller. Contact each of them with your request.
Jul 17, 2014 by Ray
vote
Regular mouth lids will fit all capacities of regular mouth jars, and wide mouth lids will fit all wide mouth jars. Just check which type of mouth your jar has to know which type of lid to buy. (Pint jars could be either type of mouth.)
Jan 19, 2014 by Maria P.
vote
Yep. I use them on the four, eight and sixteen ounce jars. The only ones that need the wide mouth lids are the 16 oz wide mouth jars.
Jan 1, 2014 by Crafty mama
vote
yes, top rack only.
Nov 8, 2013 by Diane K. Huff
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers