Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 16, 2011
Of all the colors and sizes of Parker refills (I've tried them), these write the smoothest and best. I've been replacing all my black, fine, and broad point pens with Parker medium blue. Interestingly enough, in Cross it's the same deal - medium blue writes better than all the other ones. But, Parker IMO writes better than Cross in any category, so this refill is a win.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 7, 2014
A number of years ago I was given a beautiful Irish-made(!) ball point pen and it lasted for a year before the ink gave out. After a search I eventually found that the refill is compatible with Parker cartridges but finding Parker refills in stores was near impossible. I think that few office supply stores carry Parker refills because they are so long lasting. I was relieved to be able to get them from Amazon.

With these cartridges I found that:

-The ink always flows smoothly. They are a pleasure to write with.
-Ink dries almost instantly so there is no smudging
-Long lines drawn with this refill are consistently even
-Black inks are perfectly black (no brownish hue) and blue inks are a strong bright blue
-No skipping or scratchy lines

These are the usual excellent quality I expect from Parker.
VINE VOICEon January 16, 2013
Pens are largely personal preference. Ever since high school, and that's a LONG time ago, I have preferred medium blue ballpoint pens, and this is the original and, in my view, the best. Now, if I didn't lose or misplace them, all would be perfect!
on April 25, 2011
Works great with my Parker Ball Point Pen. Writes perfectly every time I go to use it. Great choice.
on November 7, 2015
This is a standard blue ink medium Parker refill. It is excellent, and I'm giving four stars instead of five for only two minor reasons: this refill occasionally writes lighter than normal for a couple of inches unlike the original ink cartridge that was in my pen, and it sits slightly shorter than it should in my pen than the original ink cartridge but by less than a millimeter. The original ink cartridge was slightly better and came with a pen: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B001J9T70A

Jan 3, 2016 correction: this ink cartridge is the correct size. The apparent problem with its length is due to the pen not the ink cartridge.
on May 1, 2013
I've used Parker T-ball Jotter (their old name) ball point pens since the 1960's and haven't found a pen I like better. These Parker® brand refills are made in France, have a deep blue colour ink, and write very smoothly; more smoothly, I think, than former versions. Highly recommended!
on May 25, 2015
Parker pens and refills have been my pen of choice for decades. The Jotter writes on almost any surface; the refills never leak and last. The refills are admittedly over-priced, but you get what you pay for, in this case quality and reliability.
on December 26, 2014
I've been using Parker pens exclusively for almost 60 years. In all that time, I have never bought a refill that wasn't perfect. This last buy was almost D.O.A.. It usually skips when first put into use. After that., it is smooth. I'm going to try one more. If that doesn't work any better, I'll probably start buying the Japanese pens.
on April 9, 2013
I haven't tried other refills. I stay with Parker because it's a trusted name and makes a quality product. I gave 4 stars because the ink doesn't last as long as I'd like, but I DO write a lot; that could be it. Overall the product is good. TCM is an amazing Amazon partner, they are a San Diego based business and I received my items in one day! I hope to use TCM in the future...
on January 29, 2013
What with computers taking over almost everything, I don't do very much writing any more. Still, when I have to jot something down, Parker ballpoints do the job better than anything else I've used and they last a very long time. One of the best things about the Parker ballpoints is that the ink doesn't smear which is very nice when one is left-handed and writes in the inverted style where the hand moves across what's just been written.

The only issue I see is that these cartridges take some time to break in but that's just part of the price for their durability. Nothing's perfect.

My favorite cartridge is the blue ink with medium point as it can keep up with me when I have to write fast.