5.0 out of 5 stars Of all the colors and sizes....
Of all the colors and sizes of Parker refills (I've tried them), these write the smoothest and best. I've been replacing all my black, fine, and broad point pens with Parker medium blue. Interestingly enough, in Cross it's the same deal - medium blue writes better than all the other ones. But, Parker IMO writes better than Cross in any category, so this refill is a win.
Published on December 16, 2011 by Adam D. Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Ink flow uneven. Expected better from Parker.
Ink flow uneven. Expected better from Parker. This was my second order after returning an earlier shipment. Will not reorder.
Published 12 months ago by Douglas Paul

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Of all the colors and sizes...., December 16, 2011
This review is from: Ballpoint Pen Refill or all Parker Ballpoint Pens, Medium Point, Blue Ink PAR30326 (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars pen refill, April 25, 2011
Works great with my Parker Ball Point Pen. Writes perfectly every time I go to use it. Great choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great!, March 16, 2011
Arthur Carter (Phoenix, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
Got this refill to fix a pen I got from the Disney Cruise Line. Works great in it and now I dont have to throw my favorite pen away.

5.0 out of 5 stars The usual excellent Parker quality, January 7, 2014
A number of years ago I was given a beautiful Irish-made(!) ball point pen and it lasted for a year before the ink gave out. After a search I eventually found that the refill is compatible with Parker cartridges but finding Parker refills in stores was near impossible. I think that few office supply stores carry Parker refills because they are so long lasting. I was relieved to be able to get them from Amazon.

With these cartridges I found that:

-The ink always flows smoothly. They are a pleasure to write with.
-Ink dries almost instantly so there is no smudging
-Long lines drawn with this refill are consistently even
-Black inks are perfectly black (no brownish hue) and blue inks are a strong bright blue
-No skipping or scratchy lines

These are the usual excellent quality I expect from Parker.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ink flow uneven. Expected better from Parker., November 16, 2013
Douglas Paul (Fort Lauderdale, FL United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Medium Blue is ME!, January 16, 2013
Pens are largely personal preference. Ever since high school, and that's a LONG time ago, I have preferred medium blue ballpoint pens, and this is the original and, in my view, the best. Now, if I didn't lose or misplace them, all would be perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, December 12, 2012
I recommend this product, it is made in England. parker refills did'nt leak. Product as described. Fast shipment, good package. Reliable vendor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Found the right ballpoint pen refill, November 19, 2013
WinnyHoney (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
Was looking for this particular ballpoint pen. Gave it to a co-worker who is a ball pen collector of a certain kind. Glad to find this particular one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ink, October 28, 2013
This is the best ballpoint ink there is. It's does not skip or gum up. I wish I could get it in a Mont Blanc pen than it would be a Frankenstein awesome pen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ballpoint pen refill., September 1, 2013
It is difficult to find this type ball point pen refill even in office stores, and when one does, they are costly. This arrived even faster than expected.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›