4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable
Published 16 months ago by Rayna

1.0 out of 5 stars Items are not as described
I ordered a 20 pcs set and received only 6 pens. Really!!! The best part is the label on the bag that the pens came in says 20pcs. The description says "multicolored assortment" and what did I get you ask? All yellow with one broken. Horrible.
Published 5 months ago by Ronald L. Nelson

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, August 24, 2013
This review is from: Hot Sale 20pcs/lot, Ballpoint Pen, Vitamin Pill, Novelty Pen, Size12x2.4cm, Gift Pen,multicolor (Office Product)
I received these yesterday after a lengthy (around a month) wait, and they're really adorable. They write well, and with 20 pieces, I had plenty to give to my family members, and since my aunt is a nurse, she went nuts over them! The only reason I marked it a 4 and not a 5 is that there were a BUNCH of green faces as opposed to only one blue, and I didn't realize they would be randomly selected that way; I was expecting a more complete set. But other than that, they're cute little pens.

4.0 out of 5 stars Embarrassment of riches, December 31, 2013
These pens are adorable. I wish I could have purchased one or even a few of them, even if the per-pen cost had been more. I just didn't need twenty of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute pens!, June 7, 2014
I bought these specifically for the fact no one can steal these from me while I work, there is no way I can lose these particular pens as I use an apron and people would have to reach into my pockets to steal one, and they don't simply fall out. They're perfect for it, so I always have a pen or two on hand now.

They're really cute, mine all work and there aren't any very odd quirks or problems with them. The pens I received all write in blue ink.

Whom I bought this from did send me the correct amount, but they were very beat up. They were not shiny and brand new like in the picture. So be forewarned the seller you buy from may not send you perfect looking pens, and they are apparently random- I received a good amount of each color but also received one that was mustached and is not pictured. While I find it cute, I really wanted just the cute anime style faces. But that is seller's fault, the pens themselves are great. I just wished mine didn't already look like I've been using them for months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute novelty pen, January 9, 2014
Cute & pocket sized. All blue ink. Received a decent mix of colors, although more red & pink than other colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vitamin pill ballpoint pens, May 13, 2014
LYNNY J LINK (Springfield, PA) - See all my reviews
These pens are adorable...and they actually work too. Bought them for my pharmacy student daughter for her birthday....she gave some out to some of her classmates...I believe they all enjoyed them. Will be ordering more for a give-away in the fall for the seniors when she runs a flu shot clinic for her grandpop.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, May 27, 2014
I used these to top my daughter's Doc McStuffin's themed birthday party cupcakes.. they were super cute and all the kids enjoyed them.

5.0 out of 5 stars great to have, June 26, 2014
I just love them. I wasn't sure I would be getting all twenty and then on top of that I got a free pen. It is hard to explain how neat they are. i gave on to my son and his girlfriend (doctor) and I am giving some to others in my family. I love unique things and this has topped other things that I have ordered. If you are a person who loves odd, different, unique things, then you should order these. The seller was great, no problem whatsoever. I intend on buying more from this seller in the near future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product awesome, April 27, 2014
The product is what I expected, along with other products similar to this that I bought. It is ideal for two members of my family who are MD and DDS.
I was disappointed that they didn't arrive on time with the rest of my things. However, Customer Service from the seller is excellent, they reimburse to me 20 % of the product value. Kudos to the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up;), February 13, 2014
These pens are great. The colors are randomly sorted but the ink is always blue. I really like how these pens can fit in my pocket and my friends love them because of the cute faces printed on them. I definitely would recommend these pens for souvenirs, for gifts etc

1.0 out of 5 stars Items are not as described, July 7, 2014