4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but wouldn't necessarily call it pain relieving.
This necklace is beautiful and looks great on my 8 month old daughter. It is knotted after each bead (as it should be when marketed for children). As far as if it helps with teething, I don't know I would go that far. However, I would be willing to try just about anything to reduce her crying associated with teething, so this is a pretty way to do that.
Published on January 24, 2012 by Candisbeth

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't tell if it really works
Published on November 16, 2011 by pearly

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't tell if it really works, November 16, 2011
This review is from: Baltic Amber Baby Teething Necklace - Round Honey Amber
Let me say that I'm all for holistic medicine and safer alternatives. So when I purchased the teething necklace, I really wanted to believe in its healing or soothing powers and avoid drugging my son to aid his teething discomforts . My son wore the necklace almost everyday for about 3 months. He even slept in it on many occasions. But honestly, I just could not tell that it made any significant difference. My son was in discomfort just as much when he wore the necklace as when he didn't. He slept just the same with or without it. He still wears it sometimes, but this just didn't do much for us.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but wouldn't necessarily call it pain relieving., January 24, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars It's cute, October 13, 2011
This review is from: Baltic Amber Baby Teething Necklace - Round Honey Amber
We are still waiting to see if this helps our daughter with teething pain. So far though it looks really cute on her. The only thing is it's shorter then I picture it being. I kind of wished that I looked into the size if I did I would have gotten her one that was a little longer. Oh well it fits her for now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hmm..., September 13, 2011
This review is from: Baltic Amber Baby Teething Necklace - Round Honey Amber
I'm not sure if this really does anything for my son's teething pain, but it sure looks cute on. The clasp is easy to use. The stones are smooth and don't bother his skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we were looking for., June 19, 2011
This review is from: Baltic Amber Baby Teething Necklace - Round Honey Amber
Great company to work with and the necklace is exactly what we were looking for. It's seems to work well which I know might sound crazy to some people. After getting this one for my child I got one for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very lovely amber necklace, August 3, 2011
This review is from: Baltic Amber Baby Teething Necklace - Round Honey Amber
This necklace is really very lovely. The beads are rounded, as the picture shows, so they won;t cut into babies neck as the Amber "Chip" necklaces can. The stones are a deep rich amber colour. I have yet to use this item as my daughter is only 10 weeks old but look forward to doing so. I used an amber necklace with my son and felt that it helped his teething. Unfortunately we lost the necklace in a house move so I have had to purchase a replacement. The necklace arrived promptly and in a gold gauze ribbon tie bag. Great if you are buying as a gift.

Rate and Discover Movies