Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

Color: BlackChange

on November 24, 2013
I'm a real party animal and want people to KNOW IT. THIS PRODUCT IS PERFECT FOR THE HARDCORE PARTIER. It's a convenient, discreet way to carry your E(cstacy) and lets everyone around you know you're down to let loose and get CRAZY. I've always got partying on my mind, and now i can have it on my fanny, too.
0Comment50 of 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 13, 2014
There isn't a lot of guilty pleasures in my life. Trolling my wife by ordering weird stuff is one of them.

With the advent of the pedometer on HealthKit for iPhone, I need a place to store my iPhone 6 when running and mowing without the use of an armband. So obviously, my mind wanders to the fanny pack.

But I have to wear it outside, in public, in plain view of the neighbors.

Your move, love of my life. Your move.
on September 21, 2015
Fun fanny pack, used it for my trip to Disney World and to drive my sisters crazy. I turned out to be very handy and it fit me great, I am 6'1" and 320lbs (ish). I highly recommend this item :)
review image
on July 21, 2013
If you take this fanny pack out "partying" it will barely last the night.

I ended up having to throw it away after one use. The color was awesome, but the quality of the product was just down right cheap. One of the zippers broke and the fabric began ripping at the seams creating hole that just got bigger and bigger. I spent the entire night fussing with it because I was worried about my belongings falling out of it.
on July 24, 2014
took this all over Europe with me for the past 2 weeks....good quality, the zippers are strong and people love it! When people say,"Is that a fanny pack?" you can say,"No, it's a PARTY PACK, GET SOME"
on June 5, 2013
Product fits the description.
Color is nice and quality seems good for the price.

The only thing to watch out for is that the waist strap is not very long. I am a 30-32 inch waist and it fits very snug on my on the longest setting.

I would probably give it 4-5 stars if the strap was longer.
on July 5, 2014
I purchased this for EDC Las Vegas and it was really comfortable to wear for 11/12 hours straight, 3 days in a row. I got compliments on this and even told people where I got it. It came to me pretty fast too! I love how many places there are to put stuff. All in all, if you are considering purchasing a fanny pack for a rave, this one is great!
on December 30, 2013
the blue and black fanny packs are made of higher quality material than the rest of them, I have the blue one and I'm going to get the black one now. The other colors are made of a cheap nylon material, while the other two are made out of this thick fabric. I love it especially because it has a little hidden pocket in the back where you can fit a phone or wallet (how many times have my phones been stolen at raves?) It's a little small for me but then again I'm carrying cigarettes, gum, blowpops, vicks, a wallet, glasses, and a phone so unless you're stuffing it like me it should be plenty big enough. The wrist strap was a bit big for me too but this was easily solved with a safety pin.
0Comment9 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 2, 2015
This fanny pack is perfect for concerts, raves, Disneyland trips, and any other occasion where you would want both hands free and don't want to deal with lockers/coat check. The fanny pack is fairly basic in design and has 3 pockets. I am very fond of the back zipper pocket because it stays close to your body and is a helpful deterrent for prospective pick-pockets.
on January 11, 2015
First off, I would like to point out why in the world would I want a fanny pack in this day and age. I walk an average of 10 miles/day at my job, and I do not have pockets for my pen, notepad, chapstick, coasters, glasses cleaner, and other little conveniences. Out of frustration, I ended up looking around online for a fairly functional fanny pack. On my quest for the 'fairly functional' fanny pack, I noticed majority of them looked really darn UGLY; just a super eye-sore to look at. Considering I'm walking around literally more than a hundred guests a day, PLUS my coworkers, as much as I wanted a good fanny pack, I would not be caught dead with one of those tourist-looking bags. Then, I came across THIS gem of a fanny pack. It was much too good to be true; functional AND fun.

I was super excited for it to arrive, and arrive it did. Sure enough, my curiosity was sated when I tested it out at work to see if it was as functional as it claimed it was. I was afraid particularly because a few reviews said that the fanny pack fell apart easily, and some items really did not fit. For the record, I ordered the black fanny pack. I have been using this fanny pack for 2 weeks now, and I LOVE IT! It can hold all my little conveniences, even my keys, phone, and wallet! The strap is snug and can be tightened and loosed with ease, also fairly sturdy. Also, trust me when I say it can take a beating. My fanny pack has been through hell and back, and it STILL looks in great condition. It's also easy to clean!

All in all, I give this PARTY fanny pack a 5/5!

See 1 answered question