Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bamba: Sones Jarochos From Veracruz
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

80%
20%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on October 31, 2013
SON JAROCHO IS MUSIC FROM VERACRUZ, LOCATED IN THE COASTAL PLAINS OF SOUTHEAST MEXICO.
JAROCHO MUSIC WAS POPULARIZED IN THE FORTIES BY HARPIST, SINGER AND COMPOSER ANDRES HUESCA
Y SUS COSTENOS.
THIS CD IS AN EXCELLENT CD , THAT I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE IT SIX STARS, IT CONTAINS TWENTY ONE JEWELS
OF SONES VERACRUZANOS OR JAROCHO; THE MOST KNOWN IS LA BAMBA IN ITS ORIGINAL STYLE, NOT THE COMMERCIAL
AND MODERN ONE WHICH I DO NOT LIKE; ALSO I ENJOYED; SIQUISIRI,COLAS,EL CASCABEL, LA GUACAMAYA,EL AHUALULCO,
BALAJU AND MARIA CHUCHENA. ALL INTERPRETED BY JOSE GUTIERREZ AND HERMANOS OCHOA.
THE INSTRUMENTS USED ARE; HARP,REQUINTO AND JARANA, THE LAST TWO A VERSION OF LOCAL GUITARS.
on April 16, 2012
I love this music! The Vera Cruz harp has such a wonderful sound, I have played it over and over again. I am so glad I purchased it. It is not what I went on line to look for, and it was such a wonderful surprise.
on August 16, 2011
I purchased this item as a gift for my father and he loves it. It reminds him of his childhood. Great music to listen to and is also dance-able.
on October 1, 2014
A wonderful recording of music from Veracruz, including LA BAMBA, the song that inspired Richie Valens to "update" it. It's nice to listen to music from Mexico and not realize it's mariachi or Tejano. Worth a listen. The harp is so uniquely played and just is evocative of Mexico.
on April 30, 2015
Enjoy this music very much my is 4 stars.