Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Journee Collection Womens Regular Sized and Wide-Calf Mid-Calf Slouch Riding Boots
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 11, 2014
Was disappointed in these. The quality seemed shabby and they ran much too small. Order a size larger if you decide to try these. They also shipped them without any protection so the box was split before I even opened the package.
on September 17, 2013
I am beyond disappointed in this purchase! The quality of these boots is exetremely POOR! They are NOT as pictured! I wouldn't have DONATED, one cent for these boots, had they been for someone else! IJS
on January 12, 2014
Such a cute boot, but it smells horrible ! I've set it outside to air out because I really want to keep them. I really mean stinks too, not just a light odor, but intense. I how it will diminish soon. So it looks great, the flat boot is so comfortable, but I just can't wear them until the smell subsides.
on March 3, 2014
I have bought quite a few pairs of boots like this in the $20 range and these are my least favorite. They look ok and were a decent price so I don't care too much, but they make my feet hurt. I only really wear them to work because I sit all day but I won't wear them out because they are the only pair I have that hurt. They also stink so bad!! I've had them for about 2 weeks they are finally starting to get rid of the smell but my whole closet stunk when I first got them.
on October 12, 2015
I like the boots because they are cute, but for some reason I didn't get the right color. I ordered chocolate brown and got more of a camel color. I still like them and wear them but I was sad not to have the right color. Also they are a tad bit too small and not too comfortable.
on February 15, 2014
It fits the right sizing..
But it doesnt look too good on the legs. I look into the mirror and feel like it makes my legs look shorter and fatter.

Boots are supposed to make your legs look smaller and longer in a tiny way. This doesn't but, the opposite
on July 9, 2015
I wore these when pregnant and on my feet they are soooooo comfortable and I get so many compliments on them. I love them! The only complaint I have is I should have got some in brown! The price point was lower than in store too, win win for this momma.
on October 24, 2015
I ordered these boots in the camel color first several months ago and I love them so much I decided to get black as well. They took 4 weeks longer than expected and almost didn't make it to me before I moved overseas. My biggest concern though was they felt funny---I realized after a couple days that one boot has a much wider shaft than the other! It slouches down and looks ridiculous (to anyone that is looking at both) I could easily stick a handgun in it. I wouldn't care if they were both that large around my calf, but two different sizes is not ok with me 😒
on October 30, 2014
The picture gives the impression of a boot that comes slightly above the knee . The boot is approximately one inch below the knee. The opening is 8 and 1/4 wide to allow a person with a larger calf to fit comfortably. The color is slightly darker than the picture, more of a caramel color. It a nice looking boot for the price. I am not disappointed.
on January 5, 2015
I bought these for my step daughter for Christmas. I searched shoe stores and couldn't find the right style. She loves these boots. They are her new favorite shoes. You can't beat the price and color assortment. I think I'll have to buy some for myself next. Totally worth the price!!!!