5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement nibs for vwacom tablet
These are great to replace the wore out points on my pen- tablet. I go through the set in about 18 months.
Published on May 13, 2011 by Jeri J. Steele

3.0 out of 5 stars Wacom Bamboo Replacement Nib Set
Published on November 2, 2011 by Johnnie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Wacom Bamboo Replacement Nib Set, November 2, 2011
This review is from: Wacom Bamboo Replacement Nib Set (Pen NOT Included) For CTL460, CTH460, CTH461, CTH661, INTUOS4 (Personal Computers)
When you figure in the shipping expense, the nibs are about $3.00 each. They don't last very long when you do a lot of Digital Painting like I do. I created the Spook Hunter series which is featured on the Wacom "Bamboo Apps" channel on You Tube, and I have gone through quite a few nibs. The nibs are not a luxury because you have to have them to use the Digital Tablet. I wish They were offered in bulk to get a better price. I will have to order another set pretty soon. I love doing digital painting so I can't kick too much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement nibs for vwacom tablet, May 13, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Nibs, February 20, 2012
Not much to say about this product. They're nibs and they do what they're supposed to do. The color and feel are very nice, over all a good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, November 22, 2012
Once you need these replacements tips (and you probably will) you will be glad to find them, especially at this price! It kind of snuck up on me - I was using my Bamboo Fun and Touch and suddenly it just wasn't working like it usually did...I looked down and saw just a little nub of white sticking out. I wasn't even sure replacement nibs existed, so I was very pleased to see five of these for around ten dollars!

Replacement is VERY easy (for my CTH461 pen) - use a small pair of pliers (I use my teeth) and firmly pull out the old nib. It should pop out pretty easily! Now (as you probably have guessed) take your replacement nib and push it in until you feel a dull click as it slides into place. This may not be applicable for all pens.

Overall these last a decent amount of time, and are cheap enough that I don't mind putting $10 each year or so into this indispensable tool! Now if they would just hurry up and make a pen holder with that nice aluminum finish...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, November 26, 2011
Pretty fast service. Can not wait to use the item. Packaged well and would use them again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 19, 2014
Perfect and I had no complications fitting it into my tablet.
Quick delivery! I really needed them and am planning to order again very soon!

3.0 out of 5 stars They work, January 12, 2014
The tips do exactly what they say, and they allow me to use my pen tablet. But they wear down rather quickly, and probably need to be replaced regularly if you do a lot of work with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good feel, durability meh., November 19, 2013
The felt tip feels good to draw with, but isn't very durable. Whole pack maybe lasted a few months at most. Maybe because it's felt instead of plastic?

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, November 13, 2013
I purchased this product for my oldest daughter and she says they are great. They work perfectly and fit the pen like the original does.

5.0 out of 5 stars Artsy sister needed these, October 2, 2013
S. Perry (Lakeland, FL) - See all my reviews
These replaced the worn out points on my sisters pen for her tablet. She said she goes through one nib in about 18 months with all of her drawing so this should last her awhile.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›