Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bamboobies Super Soft Washable Nursing Pads - 3 Pair Ultra-Thin Regulars (Pale Pink) & 1 Pair Thick Overnight (Pale Pink)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 22, 2011
I had some issues with these pads at first. After only having them for a month, a pair of them molded! I contacted the company to complain and they replied within 2 hours to my email and offered to either refund me or send me another set to try. The trick is that they MUST be dried in the dryer. (I was letting them air dry flat). I am giving them another try.
on May 23, 2011
I never would have thought I would spend this much money on nursing pads, but these are WORTH IT! The paper disposable nursing pads were so itchy and uncomfortable on my sensitive nipples (and I had the ones that were "extra soft for sore nipples"!). But it isn't an option to not wear pads because I am a heavy leaker right now. So I gave these a try and am so thankful I did.

One pair of the daytime pads last me all day (on most days). I am shocked at how absorbent they are for being so thin. The overnights are quite thick--I can't imagine anyone being able to soak through those! Best of all, for me, they are wonderfully comfortable. They feel soft and luxurious, and they never bunch up or slip. They wash and dry well.

Another great thing about Bamboobies is the customer service. I had a question about whether or not I could use my nipple butter (Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Nipple Butter - 2 oz.--get some of this if you have sore nipples!!) with the pads, so I emailed. My email was helpfully answered within one business day. (And yes, you can use the nipple butter.) Can't recommend these enough!
on September 6, 2011
I'm very happy with this product, especially since I need to wear breast pads for work and sleep. These are very comfortable and soft, and they stay in place for the most part. I will note that they are MUCH softer when you put them in the drier, rather than just letting them hang dry after washing. And the night-time pads take a LONG time to dry without being able to use high heat, but they are still totally worth it. I've only had one incident (been using them for about 6 weeks now) where the pad was soaked and my bra was also damp, but I probably should have pumped in that time so can't really blame the pads...
on August 29, 2013
Hello, this is the wife (used my husband's account to order these).

So, SO glad someone told me about these nursing pads! I am exclusively breastfeeding my first baby and I discovered that I am pretty allergic to disposable nursing pads (I tried a few types). I asked my friend if she could recommend any washable nursing pads, and she told me about Bamboobies. I ordered a set, and was immediately glad I did! Within 5 days my pretty extensive rash had completely healed. That alone made me a satisfied customer. The fact that they are super soft and pretty is just a bonus.:) Wearing nursing pads every day went from a drudgery (crunchiness, showing through clothes, etc.) to a luxury. They're so soft they actually feel GOOD. Happy girl.:)
on February 19, 2012
wash them first- very linty -was worried, but after 1 wash they are perfect...no special wash or dry temp needed- despite their instructions to do so. flawlessly soft and smooth in the bra too- so no lumpy look!
on October 6, 2014
~I was told about Bamboobies through a friend at a Baby Shower..everyone joined in & raved about these nursing pads! I was expecting at the time, so I did some research to get a description and find out what others thought. I was hoping to hear that they were worth the money, because I wasn't looking forward to spending a lot on disposables. {as I did with my other children, in the past} I got a lot of positive feedback from other mothers about how well they worked and how they didn't show through their shirt! From my own experience these pads are pretty, soft, & most importantly super absorbent! Love the fact that they are reuseable!!!
Highly Recommend <3
review image
on February 3, 2011
Pros: absolutely the softest breast pads out there. Comfortable even when wet.

Cons: I guess I leak more than average, but these only last a couple hours for me before I have to change them. Also, the overnight ones stick to my nipples and leave fuzz behind when I pull them off. I don't have that problem with the daytime ones.

Overall: a great product for women who don't leak as much as I do. For me, even disposable pads get saturated during the night, and those things hold a ton of liquid.
on March 28, 2014
My girlfriend recommended these and I'm so glad she did! I gave birth 2 weeks ago today. These are one of the best products I have purchased since I became pregnant. They have been a life saver, especially during the early am hours while nursing. The pads are soft and incredibly absorbent. I bought a 4-pack and am already going online to buy more so that I don't have to do laundry as frequently. The pads are so easy to clean and maintain. They hold up very well in the dryer. I have no complaints about this product and will be recommending them to my girlfriends who are pregnant.
on May 16, 2015
Sort the reviews for this product by "Most Recent" and you'll see that they actually are not good nursing pads! Apparently their reviews were artificially inflated in the beginning with offers of free pads...They should not be as highly rated as they are!

I thought I would like these nursing pads because they are super soft and reusable. However they get kind of hard once they get soaked with milk. Also they bunch up in your bra so you constantly have to readjust them and they fall out when you're sleeping. The heart-shape is annoying because if they slip just a little, then you end up leaking through your bra and clothes. The hearts are not very thick so I just leak through them. I only use the circular overnight ones, even though they are really bunchy and move around all the time. I would never buy these again. I like the Charlie Banana ones so much better!!! Charlie Banana Nursing Pads, White
on March 16, 2016
I have been using these pads since the birth of our daughter in June 2015. Overall I have really liked them as they are super soft and incredibly absorbent (especially the overnight pads). I want to share some important feedback though for the overnight pads in particular. I noticed that around the 6 month mark of using the overnight pads that there was a small dark spot, even after washing, but ignored it. Shortly after, I then noticed that there was a slight "firmness" in the center of the pad, even after washing, which made me a little suspicious. I recalled reading one review on here that stated that her pad grew mold, but I continued using the pad. At this point (9 months of usage of the pad), it now had a very distinct firmness in the center of the pad, even after washing. I also could clearly see a dark haze. So I decided that I needed to cut the pad open to see... (please see photo). The pad most definitely had been growing mold. I know this is gross to see and think about, but it's important you ladies know that this is possible with these pads over extended usage. It's also a bit unsettling because I'm unsure of any health risks to my baby because my nipples have been in close proximity to this mold for many months - but I'm grateful she's not had any unexplained medical issues at this point. I have also read that this mold can cause breast thrush - but I have never had that issue either.

(FYI, I would wash my pads when they would get soaking wet from leaking, but sometimes I would go a few nights with the same pair if it was only small leaks. In addition, when my pads would be thrown in for washing, they sometimes would sit there in the hamper for up to a week until I did a load - so I fully admit this could have contributed to the mold. I only had 2 pairs of the overnight pads, and only do wash about every 2 weeks or so, so that's why I would use them as long as I could before washing them). Lesson learned...

So, in closing, I think these are great pads. But when using over the long term, definitely monitor them for a dark haze and firmness as that most likely is mold in the inner layer. To prevent this mold, it seems the best course of action is to wash them the same day they become wet in any way. But this might be unrealistic for most moms, unless of course she has many pairs of these. Hope this helps!
review image