5.0 out of 5 stars Wrist Pocket

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for
Published on May 8, 2010 by Jaemie Gyurik

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrist Pocket, January 9, 2010
This review is from: Arm Pocket Wallet
A very comfortable multi pocketed wrist wallet. It nicely holds small items while running or performing other non-aquatic activities. As the name implies, it is designed for the wrist and not an ankle. Like most wrist wallets, it is not water proof. It is quite comfortable, in part because of the lighter weight stretch fabric. The outer pocket nicely holds small MP3 players while active. Size is not adjustable, which may make it too loose for small wrists and may require sliding it to the upper arm. It is a nice design alternative to other wrist pockets available on the market.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all, October 22, 2009
This review is from: Arm Pocket Wallet
This is very useful, it can contain credit cards, money and keys (small house keys) at the same time. Comfortable. The only thing that bothers me that it absorbs sweat so you are strongly discouraged from using money bills after the exercise :)
It has two zippers to one big pocket (the entire band is one pocket) and one external small pocket that seals with velcro. The size can be adjusted but it barely can fit the leg, only fits the wrist.

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, May 8, 2010
Jaemie Gyurik (Johnstown, Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Arm Pocket Wallet
This product seemed to have a lot of potential after reading the reviews here. However, that was not my experience with the product. The product is very cheaply made, but the pockets do serve their purpose. My biggest complaint with this item is the closure - very thin strips of velcro that do not secure and stay secure. If I put the wallet too far up my forearm so that is snug against my skin, the velcro does not stay closed. If I put it further down my arm so the velcro stays closed, it's too loose and the zippers jingle and it winds around my wrist. I'd stay away from this particular product and go with something that isn't velcro and/or something that secures to your shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not the best, June 19, 2009
Kimme (Sebastian, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Arm Pocket Wallet
I tried to find reviews on this product before I purchased it but couldnt find any. I like how it fits on my wrist but I dont like how it fits on my ankle. My ankle is 10.5 inches and it doesnt feel secure on my ankle. It feels like its stretched too much and might possibly come off. It has 2 zippered pockets and a pouch which is nice. Its very soft and I love how it feels against my skin. For anyone that might try and use this as a secret money belt for travel, I suggest not doing so. This is better left as a wrist wallet for sports.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, great price, January 25, 2010
This review is from: Arm Pocket Wallet
Very nice, very comfortable. The fabric feels soft against skin. Has plenty of room in pockets. Unbeatable for the price. In fact I ordered a much more expensive one at same time and paid more for the shipping on that one than the entire order for this one. Fabric feels the same and the adjutable velcro makes this one fit much better and more securely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, December 12, 2009
This review is from: Arm Pocket Wallet
It's a very convenient wrist wallet. The product is very flexible with plenty of rooms and compartments.
It's not water proof and the material is on a thin side.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyday Use..., February 13, 2010
This review is from: Arm Pocket Wallet
I always misplace my purse, so I needed something light-weight, to attach to my body at all times (anything but a fanny pack, yuk)...I wear this wrist wallet for 6-10hrs each day at work. It holds several credit cards and up to 20 bills comfortably. I prefer to keep my phone in my pocket since it's so big, but it fits inside the velcro pocket (snug) well. I got a little scratched by the velcro but that was easily fixed by tucking my sleeve underneath. Very light weight and convenient. Everyone asks where I got it from. Try it. It's just a few bucks.

5.0 out of 5 stars very helpful, April 8, 2010
This review is from: Arm Pocket Wallet
I wore this on my last 10K & it was so helpful. I have low blood sugar & have to take tablets along the run & this was great to have them right on my wrist where I could just take one out & pop it in...

The only downside - it holds the sweat... so money inside will get VERY damp - but other then that, I have nothing bad to say about it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Prompt service., April 25, 2010
This review is from: Arm Pocket Wallet
Prompt shipping. This wallet IS my purse so I wear it constantly. Some threads have come off the cotton underside but otherwise it is holding up well and it is secure and comfortable. For the price I would purchase this product again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy for traveling light/on the go, January 25, 2014
This review is from: Arm Pocket Wallet
Very nice for a traceur, which I am. You can store a key, a few bucks, an ID, credit cards, etc... in there. Everything you need without having to have a wallet dangling around in your pocket. I use it when I'm out doing parkour.

Arm Pocket Wallet