Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Arm Pocket Wallet
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 9, 2010
A very comfortable multi pocketed wrist wallet. It nicely holds small items while running or performing other non-aquatic activities. As the name implies, it is designed for the wrist and not an ankle. Like most wrist wallets, it is not water proof. It is quite comfortable, in part because of the lighter weight stretch fabric. The outer pocket nicely holds small MP3 players while active. Size is not adjustable, which may make it too loose for small wrists and may require sliding it to the upper arm. It is a nice design alternative to other wrist pockets available on the market.
on May 8, 2010
This product seemed to have a lot of potential after reading the reviews here. However, that was not my experience with the product. The product is very cheaply made, but the pockets do serve their purpose. My biggest complaint with this item is the closure - very thin strips of velcro that do not secure and stay secure. If I put the wallet too far up my forearm so that is snug against my skin, the velcro does not stay closed. If I put it further down my arm so the velcro stays closed, it's too loose and the zippers jingle and it winds around my wrist. I'd stay away from this particular product and go with something that isn't velcro and/or something that secures to your shoe.
on October 22, 2009
This is very useful, it can contain credit cards, money and keys (small house keys) at the same time. Comfortable. The only thing that bothers me that it absorbs sweat so you are strongly discouraged from using money bills after the exercise :)
It has two zippers to one big pocket (the entire band is one pocket) and one external small pocket that seals with velcro. The size can be adjusted but it barely can fit the leg, only fits the wrist.
on June 19, 2009
I tried to find reviews on this product before I purchased it but couldnt find any. I like how it fits on my wrist but I dont like how it fits on my ankle. My ankle is 10.5 inches and it doesnt feel secure on my ankle. It feels like its stretched too much and might possibly come off. It has 2 zippered pockets and a pouch which is nice. Its very soft and I love how it feels against my skin. For anyone that might try and use this as a secret money belt for travel, I suggest not doing so. This is better left as a wrist wallet for sports.
on January 25, 2010
Very nice, very comfortable. The fabric feels soft against skin. Has plenty of room in pockets. Unbeatable for the price. In fact I ordered a much more expensive one at same time and paid more for the shipping on that one than the entire order for this one. Fabric feels the same and the adjutable velcro makes this one fit much better and more securely.
on December 12, 2009
It's a very convenient wrist wallet. The product is very flexible with plenty of rooms and compartments.
It's not water proof and the material is on a thin side.
on February 13, 2010
I always misplace my purse, so I needed something light-weight, to attach to my body at all times (anything but a fanny pack, yuk)...I wear this wrist wallet for 6-10hrs each day at work. It holds several credit cards and up to 20 bills comfortably. I prefer to keep my phone in my pocket since it's so big, but it fits inside the velcro pocket (snug) well. I got a little scratched by the velcro but that was easily fixed by tucking my sleeve underneath. Very light weight and convenient. Everyone asks where I got it from. Try it. It's just a few bucks.
on January 14, 2014
Neat idea but don't know where it ran off to. The entire thing is a comfortable cloth and has some stretch to it. I would not recommend it for a key ring or anything rigged. A single key works well and some cash.
on May 30, 2012
This thing is great, I modified it a bit, removing the extra pocket and zipper handles to keep them from clanking when I walk. It's extremely well made, after taking off the extra material this thing is still solid. I lost my wallet and this is my new approach, I only carry a few cards with me at any given time so it works for me. If you have a huge wallet with tons of crap in it then this may not work for you, it can hold all of the crap but it would be very awkward. Anyway, kudos to whoever made this. Wouldn't it be cool to throw a flexible OLED display on this thing? One day...
on April 14, 2015
I do not like carrying a house key in my sweaty hand while on super long runs. I have small 6-inch wrists and this fits snug, so if you have FAT wrists, this is NOT for you. Just slide your ID and/or house key in pocket, and take off running & make that fat cry!! Feel the burn!

See 1 answered question