5.0 out of 5 stars surprised at how good the sunblock is !
Well this is the best sunscreen lotion I have ever come across,
Pros :
- Spreads well
- stays on even if u sweat in the heat outside
- does not leave a white layer when it gets wet
- is kind of waterproof
- non sticky

Cons :
Not that I know of any !
Published 21 months ago by Rishi Agrawal

1.0 out of 5 stars Expired Shelf Life
I feel I received a bad bottle that was past its shelf life. I returned to Florida as I do this time of year with temperatures ranging from 70-80°. I always use sunblock and do not burn. I used the SPF 50 the first day and burned badly. As a result I threw the bottle away and am disappointed due to the skin damage.
Published 3 months ago by MKE2012

5.0 out of 5 stars surprised at how good the sunblock is !, October 3, 2012
This review is from: Banana Boat Sport SPF 50 Family Size Sunscreen Lotion, 12-Fluid Ounce (Misc.)
Well this is the best sunscreen lotion I have ever come across,
Pros :
- Spreads well
- stays on even if u sweat in the heat outside
- does not leave a white layer when it gets wet
- is kind of waterproof
- non sticky

Cons :
Not that I know of any !

4.0 out of 5 stars white film, July 27, 2013
I originally gave this product 5 stars but now I'm dropping down to 4 stars because it leaves a white film on my skin. I'm a dark skinned African American, and I originally bought this product to protect my skin from the sun while I was toning it. I mean it was great at protecting my skin and it was moisturizing too but it left a white film that caused me to look ashy. 4 STARS!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a wonderful produt., July 30, 2012
I brought one bottle of this Sunscrees Lotion to Maldives with my family(3 persons). It's a very useful product when you go to seaside. We're so happy we have a good vacation there. Our skins are protected well with this lotion. It's true waterproof.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price for large bottle of tried & trusted sunscreen., July 7, 2013
SPF 50 is great for the kids at the beach, and the pump makes application more hands-free. One of my daughters has sensitive skin and she loves this lotion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid product, a touch greasy., January 5, 2013
I took this to Antarctica (sunburn is a risk there, holes in the Ozone and what have you) and throughout South America. I was outside a lot and was careful to put lots on twice a day, morning and afternoon. The lotion did the job, I never burned once. The "family size" is good value for money. A family-sized bottle lasted me three weeks; your mileage will obviously vary based on size of family.

No fifth star because the formulation is a little greasy. A little residue dripped into my eye once while hiking (I was perspiring) and the irritation/pain was intense. Children should be closely supervised during application, and the rest of us need to be extra careful with how we apply to our foreheads.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this sunblock, February 14, 2013
Some sunblocks burn when they eventually end up in your eyes when you sweat. Well this does not burn at all, you can paste it on your eyelids and it still wont burn. Its the best sunblock I have tried and I have tried a few since I am in the sun alot.

1.0 out of 5 stars Expired Shelf Life, March 25, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Goes on great, January 28, 2013
I needed a sunscreen that I could apply daily after my shower that did not have that greasy feel. This stuff is great. Usually when you get above thirty spf it tends to be greasy and does not absorb like a good moisturizer, this absorbs immediately. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Burns at Bonnaroo!, June 19, 2013
The only thing I know about sun burns is that I'm prone to them.

The only thing I know about sun tan lotion is that I need it.

This sunscreen saved my skin during the grueling four days that I spent in the Tennessee sun at Bonnaroo 2013.

I reapplied the lotion ever 3 hours, and came out with a beautiful tan and absolutely no burning.

As a side note, I didn't shower for the entire 4 days of the festival, and I didn't break out or anything. I was piling lotion on top of lotion on top of lotion with no ill effects. I don't know if that's even worth mentioning, but there you have it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, July 15, 2013
Worked great for the first 2 days of my hikes at Zion National Park. The third day I was going to relax and just stroll around the park but my friend insisted we do more hiking. Thus, I only quickly apply some and ended up getting sunburn afterwards. It does last for quite a while, depending on how much you've applied. And most importantly it works great :)

Rate and Discover Movies