- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$5.94 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$2.52 (30%)|
Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunscreen Body & Scalp SPF 30 Spray provides broad spectrum protection from both UVA and UVB rays so you can concentrate on having fun outdoors. The quick-drying, unscented formula is oil free, so it leaves no greasy residue, and water resistant for up to 80 minutes. Featuring an easy-to-use pump spray bottle, the sunscreen is great for reaching areas covered with hair such as your legs and scalp.
Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunscreen Body & Scalp SPF 30 helps protect your skin from UV rays, preventing early skin aging and sunburn. It's been proven to last in the sun without breaking down, guarding your skin even when you're working up a sweat. Ideal for outdoor workouts and swimming at the beach, the sunscreen is water resistant for up to 80 minutes.
Ideal for applying to areas like your scalp, legs, and arms, the sunscreen features a non-greasy formula and doesn't need to be rubbed in. It dries quickly after application so you'll be ready to have fun in no time. Remember to apply sunscreen 15 to 20 minutes prior to outdoor activity, even on cloudy days.
The oil-free, unscented sunscreen sprays on evenly with an easy-to-use pump bottle. It includes a clear cap to prevent leaks.
Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunscreen Body & Scalp SPF 30, 6 fluid ounces.
The sun protection factor, or SPF, of sunscreen is a multiplier that tells you how much longer you can stay in the sun than normal without burning your skin. If you can tolerate 10 minutes in the sun without a burn, an SPF of 30 will provide 30 times that length of time, or 300 minutes of protection without burning.
Both UVA and UVB rays cause damage to your skin. UVA rays are the main cause of skin aging and wrinkling, while UVB rays cause burning. Both contribute to the development of skin cancer. For the best protection, use a sunscreen with broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
UVA rays are present throughout the year and can penetrate glass and clouds. They account for up to 95 percent of UV rays on the Earth's surface. UVB rays vary by season, location, and time of day and are strongest between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. in April through October.
For maximum protection, reapply every two hours or immediately after swimming, excessive sweating or towel drying. Banana Boat Sport Performance Quick Dri Sunscreen SPF 30 is water resistant for up to 80 minutes.
Yes, Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunscreen Stick is ideal for spot application around the ears, nose, and eyes, while Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunscreen Lip Balm protects and moisturizes your lips. There are also spray bottle options if you prefer that method of application.
1. Apply sunscreen at least 20 to 30 minutes before you hit the slopes, waves or trail. Be sure to coat those spots that will get prolonged exposure, like the back of your neck and shoulders. If you plan on being active, use a water-resistant sunscreen, like Banana Boat Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30.
2. Reapply sunscreen frequently, at least every two hours. If you're in the surf or if you're breaking a good sweat, reapply more often.
3. One ounce of sunscreen should cover you from head to toe if you're wearing a swimsuit. That dollop's about the size of a golf ball.
4. The "farmer's tan" is especially likely when hiking, climbing or biking. So put sunscreen on before you dress, ensuring that you cover those often-forgotten spots, like ears, and the backs of hands and arms. If possible, carry a spray-on sunscreen with you, like UltraMist Sport Continuous Spray SPF 30, so you can keep moving.
5. Doesn't matter whether it's football or baseball season. If we're lucky, the sun's rays beam down on us every day. So use Banana Boat' Sunscreen all year round.
6. Just because it's cloudy doesn't mean you should skip the sunscreen. Dispersed sun rays still reach our skin, so you should still use sunscreen. If you're on the court or the course under clouds or haze, use at least a mid-range SPF like Banana Boat' Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 15.
7. Love the snow? Know that the higher you go, the stronger the sun. If you're skiing or snowboarding on a mountain, experts recommend a sport sunscreen with an SPF 30 or higher.
8. Remember that water acts as a lens, reflecting the sunlight to your skin and magnifying the effect. So whether you're on a board or a boat, use a high SPF sunscreen that's also water-resistant for more hard-hitting protection.
Size: 1 Pack
Would you like to give feedback on images?
This one does contain oxybenzone and vitamin A which should be avoided in sunscreens now. It accumulates in your body and can cause developmental/reproductive toxicity, immune... Read morePublished 1 day ago by N. Hellsten
quick with good protection just reapply often which isnt too much trouble at all 4 stars because for the price you just dont get enough productPublished 6 days ago by sensible
I have used this product for many years and then was unable to find it at retailers.
I first thought the line discontinued it fro the more popular aerosol can types . Read more
Something to do with the solvent effect in it gave me a headache. I use the Loreal one with UV shield, or a grocery store mixture of coconut milk and aloe vera gel, or stuff like... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Thomas Paul Murphy
It works as a head spray very well. You can protect your scalp in the sun without a hat if you need to.Published 3 months ago by Joe D. Thomas
This stuff is awful. It must have a lot of alcohol in it because it smells like vodka. For a good scalp screen, I recommend Nioxin.Published 3 months ago by Charles F Dougherty III
This spray is great for scalp and body. Easy to hold/use. Only "complaint" is that it can be hard to wash off. Almost leaves a film. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amy
AMAZON HAS BEST PRICING, GREAT SHIPPING, THIS IS A MUST HAVE FOR THE SCALP IF IN THE SUN. Only downside is it makes hair very stickyPublished 5 months ago by amf
This is great for thinning hair or any one not wanting a thick coating on them. stays on in water better than most sprays. I use it on my face also..Published 6 months ago by Ken Walker