- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$5.84 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$2.15 (27%)|
Sport performance sunscreen SPF 30 lotion provides sweat and water resistant protection. Our advanced technology helps prevent sunburn and skin damage while the active dry protect formula delivers quick absorption and no greasy feel. So no matter what your game, this sunscreen lotion is a teammate you can count on.
Banana Boat Sport Performance Lotion SPF 30 protects your skin from the sun even while you work up a sweat. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly into your skin and won't run into your eyes. Ideal for your travel bag or a quick trip to the beach, this handy bottle has a secure, snap-shut cap.
Banana Boat Sport Performance Lotion SPF 30 provides broad spectrum protection from the sun's UVA and UVB rays, which can lead to skin aging and sunburn. Whether you're biking, gardening, or swimming, the sunscreen will last in the sun without breaking down, guarding your skin even when you're working up a sweat. And, it's water resistant for up to 80 minutes.
This sunscreen features the Active Dry Protect formula and absorbs quickly into your skin, leaving you protected without a greasy feel. It won't run or irritate your eyes, so you can concentrate on having fun. Remember to apply sunscreen 20 to 30 minutes prior to outdoor activity, even on cloudy days.
Banana Boat Sport Performance Lotion SPF 30, 8 fluid ounces.
The sun protection factor, or SPF, of sunscreen is a multiplier that tells you how much longer you can stay in the sun than normal without burning your skin. If you can tolerate 10 minutes in the sun without a burn, an SPF of 30 will provide 30 times that length of time, or 300 minutes of protection without burning.
Both UVA and UVB rays cause damage to your skin. UVA rays are the main cause of skin aging and wrinkling, while UVB rays cause burning. Both contribute to the development of skin cancer. For the best protection, use a sunscreen with broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
UVA rays are present throughout the year and can penetrate glass and clouds. They account for up to 95 percent of UV rays on the Earth's surface. UVB rays vary by season, location, and time of day and are strongest between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. in April through October.
For maximum protection, reapply every two hours or immediately after swimming, excessive sweating or towel drying. Banana Boat Sport Performance Lotion SPF 30 is water resistant for up to 80 minutes.
Yes, Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunscreen Stick is ideal for spot application around the ears, nose, and eyes, while Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunscreen Lip Balm protects and moisturizes your lips. There are also spray bottle options if you prefer that method of application.
1. Apply sunscreen at least 20 to 30 minutes before you hit the slopes, waves or trail. Be sure to coat those spots that will get prolonged exposure, like the back of your neck and shoulders. If you plan on being active, use a water-resistant sunscreen, like Banana Boat Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30.
2. Reapply sunscreen frequently, at least every two hours. If you're in the surf or if you're breaking a good sweat, reapply more often.
3. One ounce of sunscreen should cover you from head to toe if you're wearing a swimsuit. That dollop's about the size of a golf ball.
4. The "farmer's tan" is especially likely when hiking, climbing or biking. So put sunscreen on before you dress, ensuring that you cover those often-forgotten spots, like ears, and the backs of hands and arms. If possible, carry a spray-on sunscreen with you, like UltraMist Sport Continuous Spray SPF 30, so you can keep moving.
5. Doesn't matter whether it's football or baseball season. If we're lucky, the sun's rays beam down on us every day. So use Banana Boat' Sunscreen all year round.
6. Just because it's cloudy doesn't mean you should skip the sunscreen. Dispersed sun rays still reach our skin, so you should still use sunscreen. If you're on the court or the course under clouds or haze, use at least a mid-range SPF like Banana Boat' Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 15.
7. Love the snow? Know that the higher you go, the stronger the sun. If you're skiing or snowboarding on a mountain, experts recommend a sport sunscreen with an SPF 30 or higher.
8. Remember that water acts as a lens, reflecting the sunlight to your skin and magnifying the effect. So whether you're on a board or a boat, use a high SPF sunscreen that's also water-resistant for more hard-hitting protection.
Color: SPF 30 | Size: 8 Ounce
Would you like to give feedback on images?
very good sun block and leaves a very nice color on the skin after using itPublished 5 days ago by sonia
The right stuff at a good price. It's not tough to rub in and works well.Published 9 days ago by Rye'd
I just used a new tub of this sun screen yesterday for a 5k. Although I was sweating, which I thought a sport sunscreen could handle, I still got burnt. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Nicolette
Banana boat sunscreen is very effective it prevents the skin from the damage of the sun and doesn't leave a white residue on your skin it's works excellent.Published 14 days ago by Donell
Used the Sport 50 for the first time while in Jamaica and ended up with a painful ugly blister rash everywhere I had put sunscreen just 2 days into our vacation. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Diane Boyd