- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$7.43 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$2.56 (26%)|
Formulated with an SPF of 50 for everyday protection, the pediatrician-tested Banana Boat Baby Sunblock Tear-Free Lotion provides protection from UVA and UVB rays. The pediatrician-tested formula is tear free so it won't sting sensitive eyes or delicate skin. The sunscreen shows up on your baby's skin as a white lotion so you'll know if you missed any areas and it's water resistant for up to 80 minutes.
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock Tear-Free Lotion SPF 50 provides broad-spectrum protection from the sun's UVA and UVB rays. It's water resistant for up to 80 minutes so you can have fun in and out of the water with your baby. The lotion is pediatrician tested and recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.
Your baby will appreciate the tear-free formula that won't sting skin or eyes. It's alcohol free and is specifically formulated for babies.
The sunblock shows up on your baby's skin as a white lotion so it's easy to spot if you've missed an area. You can toss the convenient tube into your purse or diaper bag. Remember to apply 20 to 30 minutes prior to outdoor activity, even on cloudy days. For babies under six months of age, you should consult your pediatrician prior to use.
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock Tear-Free Lotion SPF 50, 8 fluid ounces.
The sun protection factor, or SPF, is a multiplier that tells you how much longer you can stay in the sun than normal without burning your skin. If your baby can tolerate 10 minutes in the sun without a burn, an SPF of 50 will provide 50 times that length of time, or 500 minutes of protection without burning.
Both UVA and UVB rays cause damage to your skin. UVA rays are the main cause of skin aging and wrinkling, while UVB rays cause burning. Both contribute to the development of skin cancer. For the best protection, use a sunscreen with broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
UVA rays are present throughout the year and can penetrate glass and clouds. They account for up to 95 percent of UV rays on the Earth's surface. UVB rays vary by season, location, and time of day and are strongest between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. in April through October.
For maximum protection, reapply every two hours or immediately after swimming, excessive sweating or towel drying. Banana Boat Baby Sunblock Tear-Free Lotion SPF 50 is water resistant for up to 80 minutes.
Babies have more sensitive skin than adults. All Banana Boat products for babies and children are pediatrician tested and gentle on the skin.
Yes, Banana Boat Baby SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick is ideal for spot application around the ears, nose, and eyes.
1. No matter how old we are, we should protect our skin from the sun. Recent studies have shown that we get 25 percent of sun damage before we're 18. Source: http://www.skincancer.org/sunscreens-explained.html
2. Apply sunscreen on your kids at least 20 to 30 minutes before they race outdoors, whether it's a cloudy or a sunny day. Banana Boat UltraMist Kids Tear-Free Sting-Free Sunscreen Continuous Lotion Spray is a fast and convenient way to get them covered before they slip away.
3. Make sure to reapply sunscreen frequently, at least every two hours, and more often if children are dipping in and out of the pool, ocean or lake-or running through the sprinkler.
4. Little ones, especially babies, become dehydrated more easily than adults. When outside with the family, always have extra drinking water on hand.
5. Remember that children imitate their parents. If they see you putting on sunscreen, they are more likely to cooperate when it's their turn.
6. Make sunscreen application a part of the daily routine. That way you're likely to encounter fewer struggles, and you'll be teaching your kids a life-long healthy habit.
7. If your child falls asleep during that lunchtime picnic or while out on the beach, apply one or more of the following protection solutions. First, spray them with an easy-to-use sunscreen like Banana Boat UltraMist Kids Tear-Free Sting Free Sunscreen Continuous Lotion Spray. Then, either provide them with some shade, which offers 50% protection from the sun, carry them inside, or cover them up.
8. Sun protection can be easy with Banana Boat Sunscreen Kids Stick SPF 30, which is great for covering those vulnerable spots like ears, nose and under-eye area.
9. Always use products designed specifically for the sensitive skin of babies and kids. The Banana Boat brand babies and kids line are all pediatrician-tested, most are as mild as water, and some are Tear-Free.
10. Teach your children that the sun is to be celebrated and respected all year round! By taking a few simple precautions during every season, they can enjoy a lifetime of magnificent rays.
Size: 1 pack
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Good for sensitive skin, we use on our entire family - young or old.Published 1 day ago by ErinHotn
Unfortunately even waiting the 15 minutes after application and reapplying every hour, sunburn is still an issue.Published 1 day ago by FeelnRain
I am a repeat buyer of this product. Be prepared to spend a little bit of extra time rubbing it in, as it tends to leave white smears. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Alanna
This sunscreen works great for my daughter. I'm quite happy with the results and the quality. No skin irritation.Published 20 days ago by HappyDad
Like it. However, it hardens too soon as 3 seconds when you put it on hand.Published 1 month ago by leo
We love this! Other reviews might say it goes on and looks white, but if you RUB it in then no problem!! ;)Published 1 month ago by jgulbransen