Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Band-Aid Decorated, Assorted 20 Count, Colors and Styles May Vary
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Style Name: Isaac Mizrahi Assorted|Size: 20 Count|Change

on February 18, 2012
The posted picture is very deceptive. The bandaids were not at all as pictured, and they looked much more like these: (...)

I would not have purchased these had I known in advance, and I would not recommend purchasing these unless you like the cynthia rowley line of bandaids. They will likely wind up in the trash as neither I nor my significant other are willing to use such gaudy crap. I have also taken the liberty of adding pictures of the band aids I got to the customer images. Hopefully others won't make my mistake.
review image review image
on February 17, 2012
I bought 3 boxes of these because of the fun, bright designs. What I received were 3 boxes of various "designer themed" band-aids. One with runway models on it, one with "Cynthia Rowley" written across it, one with a gold chain on it, one with black lace, etc. Kind-of odd. And, the first time I have ever received something different than what was pictured on Amazon. Just thought others should be aware.
on December 4, 2012
Well...except for this one guy. I think he get's hurt on purpose just so he can wear these and look faaaaabulous!

P.S. That guy would be me.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon April 30, 2016
Love love love them!

' Original Star Wars theme
' ' paying less than three dollars a box is a bargain to me
' ' Johnson& Johnson Band-Aid brand works great
' ' stays on even after my skin has gotten wet
' ' whimsical designs
' ' what is there not to love?
review image review image review image review image review image
Every now and then when playing with my cats I will get a cat scratch on my hand. These bandaids work as well, if not better, than most bandaids I've tried. They seem to last through multiple hand washings but are easy to remove. I normally get a red rash from bandaids but these have produced no allergic reaction. This box contains two sizes: ten large (3/4 inch x 3 inch) and ten small (5/8 inch x 2 1/4 inch). Why wear a ugly bandaid when you can wear something this cute. I have loved Hello Kitty items since I was a child. My mother must have remembered because she sent me these. Thanks Mom!

~The Rebecca Review
on June 11, 2012
I ordered these and was under the impression that I would be receiving the Cynthia Rowley BandAids. The boxes I received were from the designer series but not CR. My girls love the CR's specifically because of the rainbow sequin and lace patterns so I was disappointed.
My 6 yr old daughter wants everyone in the house to use these as their main bandages even though I'm a doctor and bring home the hospital grade ones.

I have no problem with this because... they are surprisingly sticky, won't come off in the shower and they don't pull arm hair when removed, unlike the ones used in the ED.

Don't know how they managed that, but it's true. If your child is like mine, get these. You'll be glad you did.
on May 30, 2012
I specifically went on line to purchase cynthia rowley band-aids that look like jewelry and sequins, what I got was just 2 boxes of "designer" type that did not even have designs similar and would have probably just bought regular cheaper bandaids at local drug store if known this is what is being sent. Deceptive.
on September 28, 2012
I love the Muppets. I love adhesive bandages. So when I found that the twain have met, I was more than happy to plunk down the extra dough.

It's a bitter disappointment to discover that these are actually the worst Band-Aids I've ever used. They tear easily, are useless for fingers, and come off at the merest suggestion of water. The adhesive doesn't even cover the whole pad, so if you've got a particularly bloody wound, even if you wash and dry it first, the Band-Aid will leak.

So if you don't want to ever have occasion to hear such horrifying phrases as "Kermit filled up with blood and then he fell off," don't buy these Band-Aids. Go for store-brand adhesive bandages and save a couple bucks.
on September 27, 2012
My girls LOVE telling me that they got an ouchie because they know that they'll get a princess band-aid. They love picking out which one they're going to put on since they can see it through the paper if they look really carefully. Unfortunately, it doesn't have a very strong adhesive and comes off within an hour or less. I end up using regular fabric band-aids and putting this one on top for them to look at.