- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by JCDshop when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code TFHV7OBZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
ThunderCats Tower Of Omens
|Price:||$21.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Featured is an exclusive 4" transparent figure of Tygra, which has embedded magnet called ThunderLynx
- Place Tygra (or any 4" figure from item #33000) in elevator and raise him up, which will open up the top of the Tower and will activate lights and sounds
- The Tower of Omens includes Cat Entrance Gate, Catapult, Tower with elevator and slide and mini ThunderCats vehicle assembly required
- When figures are placed inside the cockpit, the ThunderLynx feature will activate a spinning ThunderCat head
- All 4" figures (item # 33000) can play and interact with the Tower of Omens, unlocking amazing features
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The playset it's self consists of two large pieces, a gateway shaped like a cat's head,(what else?) and the very tall tower that goes behind the gateway. If you touch a ThunderLynx to the nose of the cat's head the doors spring open, it's not great but is kinda cool. The front piece of the tower (which doubles as an escape slide) pops off, and when a figure is placed inside and raised via the lever in back the top of the the domed section of the tower pops apart, the Thundercat signal lights up and Lion-O's voice bellows THUNDERCAT'S HO! Pretty fun stuff if you are a kid, and therein lies the problem.Read more ›
If you want this for display purposes only, go for it. Otherwise, don't waste your money.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very poorly constructed so unless it is glued, no way parts stay together. No real purpose in tower. We put it together-grandson and I-and threw out after it kept falling apart.Published 27 days ago by jolome
This item is sick love it great price and great toy thanks and highly recommendPublished 2 months ago by Purple Hazze
Very cheap. Ok as a display piece. If a child plays with it, it will fall apart.Published 19 months ago by Mike
I wasn't sure about getting this playset but I bought it because of the price and the idea that it might make a nice backdrop for the related figures. Read morePublished on January 3, 2013 by Shaun M. Kerr
My boys love playing with their Tower of Omens. They have several action figures that they can play with using the tower. They love it!Published on December 31, 2012 by Kirstin
This playset is boring. It dosen't have alot of bells and whistles, and the magnet system is a joke. Don't buy this one if you want some kind of value for your money.Published on December 26, 2012 by G0saints!