4.0 out of 5 stars looks great, fairly comfortable
Published 22 months ago by Julie M

3.0 out of 5 stars may not be flattering for women of shorter legs
Published 21 months ago by L. Y @ Nola

4.0 out of 5 stars looks great, fairly comfortable, November 1, 2012
Love the look and color of these boots. They are fairly comfortable, and definitely fashionable. The size runs large. I normally wear an 8.5, but ordered an 8 after trying them on in a department store first. The 8's are comfy and leave room for the skinny jeans underneath. Almost 5 stars, but one boot is slightly uncomfortable on the inner leg above the ankle. I have only worn them twice so far, so I am fairly certain that they will break in and be fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, November 20, 2012
I love these boots! Good thing I read the reviews and ordered a half size smaller than I usually do because they fit perfectly! They don't look cheap, the color is a perfect cognac, they are comfortable. The opening of the boot is not too big, which was a big problem with other boots I ordered (and returned) on amazon. I've already worn these boots like 5 times and everyone compliments me on them. I would definitely recommend these to someone looking for the perfect brown riding boot.
:)!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic and comfy, January 17, 2013
I first saw this boot at a retail store for thirty dollars more than the price I paid at Amazon. I am glad they didn't have my size in stock! This boot is a classic riding boot. It has great details without being too fussy. I love the look and feel of this boot. I ordered the 9 so that I can wear them with a warmer sock if need be. They are comfortable and required no "breaking in" period.They can be dressed up or down depending on what you choose to wear. I wore them with black leggings and a belted, cowl neck tunic sweater. Can't wait to wear them with skinny jeans. Very age appropriate for women over 50.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, October 6, 2012
I absolutely love my boots! The sizing is perfect and the fit so well you don't even know you have them on. Very comfortable and I got loads of compliments. I would definitely recommend these boots. In fact I have to people who complimented them! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful boots! Excellent quality!, January 3, 2013
Carrie J. Lenox (Winchester, VA United States) - See all my reviews
I bought these boots to go with skinny jeans. After reading the other reviews I bought a half size smaller than my regular shoe size of 7 because many of them indicated that the boots ran big. I had to send them back because they were too small. I found that they run true to size. I ended up with a 7 1/2 which is a half size larger than my normal size. There's more room for my ankles without feeling tight with skinny jeans inside the boot. So I recommend a half size larger than your normal shoe size. The leather is beautiful. The boots are stylish. I get a lot of compliments on them.

3.0 out of 5 stars may not be flattering for women of shorter legs, November 16, 2012
I do not consider myself with real short legs, as I am 5'4 barefooted, but this pair of boots just look very awkward on me. Part of the reason is it's low heels, another reason comes from the shaft--it is too big for me, especially the ankle part. Although before ordering I did measure my calf, I wouldn't think ankle part will make the fit so awkward. I really like the color scheme (I got the black with brown trim), but I have to return them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute boots!, February 3, 2013
My husband bought these for me for my birthday at my request and they are excellent boots. I previously had a pair of Bandolino riding boots from two years ago that were not real leather and loved them. However, after two years, there wasn't much cushion left in them. This time I was able to find a pair of real leather and thus far, they have been just as great. They are super cute! They run true to size which is what I always find in Bandolino shoes. I wear a 9 1/2 and they fit perfect. They are not tight or wide and even the calf fits well over skinny jeans. I agree with another reviewer that if you are short, they may not work as well. I am about 5' 5" and they look fine. I highly recommend them. For quality leather boots, they are a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, January 22, 2013
These boots fit me perfectly. I read the other reviews that said they run big so I ordered 1 size smaller first and sent them back. Ordered my usual size and they were great.My calves are not huge but a little bigger and these boots worked fine for me. The styling is nice and seem well made. Really love these boots!

2.0 out of 5 stars Size too big, December 29, 2012
My original order was messed up, so I ordered a half size bigger. Unfortunately, it was too big...the size 5 would have been perfect

2.0 out of 5 stars The 6 1/2 are too big, December 10, 2012
The 6 1/2 size are too big. I wish I would have tried them on sooner, but I hurt my foot and couldn't wear them right away.
I need a size 6.