5.0 out of 5 stars Close to perfection.
Published on September 30, 2012 by Kristin Metzger

3.0 out of 5 stars not for calves over 15"
I liked these boots however, some of the reviews indicated that they would fit a wider calf (15 l/2) and they don't. Had to return.
Published 24 months ago by L. Nugent

5.0 out of 5 stars Close to perfection., September 30, 2012
This review is from: Bandolino Women's Coplie Riding Boot (Apparel)
I have had the most challenging time finding a pair of long boots that work for me. I am 5'1" with 13" calves. Most are too long and too big around for me and I end up looking like a kid wearing her mom's boots. I ordered the black/cognac boots in size 6 and cannot believe how much I like them! They are the perfect calf circumference (for those that don't have slim calves, there is a built-in expander). The height is just about ideal - they are maybe an inch taller than what I would prefer, ending just below the knee, but they are better than any other boots I've tried in the last couple of years. First off, I am ALL ABOUT a pair of boots that I can wear with anything. These fit the bill in more than one way. 1) Color: Black AND cognac - which means I can wear black AND brown (and every color in-between) with them. 2) Style: Good balance between casual and dressy. Wear them over skinny jeans? Why yes, yes I will. Skirt/dress? Absolutely. 3) And last but not least: comfort. I waited to write this review until I had actually worn them out for a few hours. I walked around a downtown festival and these require no break-in time. Score!

One other thing: A couple of reviews I have read mentioned that the ankles were a little loose. I have fairly narrow ankles and the boots are not THAT loose. In fact, it seems to work out really well for me, because it makes it so there is enough room to fold up my jeans at the bottom and then zip over them without seeing or feeling any bulk.

That's all! I hope this helps you if you're on the fence about purchasing these boots!

5.0 out of 5 stars really comfortable, September 24, 2012
These boots are really comfortable. I wear a size 11 and they fit like a charm. I have worn these for a couple days and they fit just right--even with a heavier wool sock and jeans, they were not too tight. Plus they look awesome with a pair of skinny jeans, navy leggings and even black leggings with a nice top and scarf. These boots open the doorway for a ton of cute fall outfits. They are a little more expenive than what I originally wanted to pay, but I have recieved a ton of compliments on them so far and they can work with so many outfits, I feel the price tag is justified.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these boots!, October 8, 2012
This review is from: Bandolino Women's Coplie Riding Boot (Apparel)
I just got these boots last week in cognac and they are more beautiful in person than in the picture! They were comfortable right off the bat and fit amazingly. I was a little worried about the zip side as I sometimes have trouble with tall boots fitting over my calves, but these boots fit perfectly and didn't squeeze at all. I would recommend these boots to anyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars shy74, October 29, 2012
I got this boots few days ago and i liked it. It's very comfortable and stylish. My only problem is getting up and down the stairs, it feels really stiff. Other than that, i would recommend it to everybody.If you have a wide calf , these are the boots for you as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, October 7, 2012
These boots run about 1/2 size larger, so order 1/2 size smaller than you need. They are a great high quality leather, that is very soft and supple. The heel is very flattering too. I have wider calves, and they zip easily over skinny jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice boots, October 6, 2012
These boots are very classy looking and I love the color. You always see tan and chocolate brown so this was a nice variation of color. The leather is nice too. Have bought faux leather in the past but it always looks cheap so decided to splurge and get these and they are very nice. They are comfortable, wish they had a super squishy footbed but they are fine. Can't wait to wear them for the holidays, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the boots, March 4, 2013
Bought these for my mom , her second pair by the way, she loves them. Run 1/2 size smaller as suggested elsewhere!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockin my awesome boots., January 17, 2013
Hazel Bishop (Fulton, CA, US) - See all my reviews
I love these boots. They are beautifully made. I wore them all day and into the evening..... I walked quite a bit and they were new and comfortable. That alone is enough to say. They are beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, January 16, 2013
Very comfortable boots. May be a little big , but they are very comfortable, I am stand in them all day and my feet do not hurt.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite boots, November 18, 2012
I really love this boot! I love European style of boot. This boot are very soft and comfortable. I recommend to buy this product

Bandolino Women's Coplie Riding Boot