Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bandolino Women's Coplie Riding Boot,Black Leather,8.5 M US
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 30, 2012
I have had the most challenging time finding a pair of long boots that work for me. I am 5'1" with 13" calves. Most are too long and too big around for me and I end up looking like a kid wearing her mom's boots. I ordered the black/cognac boots in size 6 and cannot believe how much I like them! They are the perfect calf circumference (for those that don't have slim calves, there is a built-in expander). The height is just about ideal - they are maybe an inch taller than what I would prefer, ending just below the knee, but they are better than any other boots I've tried in the last couple of years. First off, I am ALL ABOUT a pair of boots that I can wear with anything. These fit the bill in more than one way. 1) Color: Black AND cognac - which means I can wear black AND brown (and every color in-between) with them. 2) Style: Good balance between casual and dressy. Wear them over skinny jeans? Why yes, yes I will. Skirt/dress? Absolutely. 3) And last but not least: comfort. I waited to write this review until I had actually worn them out for a few hours. I walked around a downtown festival and these require no break-in time. Score!

One other thing: A couple of reviews I have read mentioned that the ankles were a little loose. I have fairly narrow ankles and the boots are not THAT loose. In fact, it seems to work out really well for me, because it makes it so there is enough room to fold up my jeans at the bottom and then zip over them without seeing or feeling any bulk.

That's all! I hope this helps you if you're on the fence about purchasing these boots!
on September 24, 2012
These boots are really comfortable. I wear a size 11 and they fit like a charm. I have worn these for a couple days and they fit just right--even with a heavier wool sock and jeans, they were not too tight. Plus they look awesome with a pair of skinny jeans, navy leggings and even black leggings with a nice top and scarf. These boots open the doorway for a ton of cute fall outfits. They are a little more expenive than what I originally wanted to pay, but I have recieved a ton of compliments on them so far and they can work with so many outfits, I feel the price tag is justified.
on October 8, 2012
I just got these boots last week in cognac and they are more beautiful in person than in the picture! They were comfortable right off the bat and fit amazingly. I was a little worried about the zip side as I sometimes have trouble with tall boots fitting over my calves, but these boots fit perfectly and didn't squeeze at all. I would recommend these boots to anyone!
on November 14, 2012
I love these boots. Love the leather and the look. True to size- usually wear 7 1/2 and they fit perfectly. These are a great brand that are well made and a quality boot. They were comfortable right out of the box. I researched for weeks before buying and bought these and another brand that was more expensive. These are definitely better quality, better fit, and a better value. I will definitely purchase this brand again.
on November 13, 2012
These boots are gorgeous. I have an average width, 9.5 foot. These boots fit a little big. I probably could have gotten a half size smaller and it would have been fine, but I didn't want to take the chance of them not fitting. I have worn them once, all day, and they were comfy. I wore them with my skinny jeans and the shaft was perfect. I didn't think I had big calfs but after shopping for boots I realized that maybe they are a little bigger than average. I tried a wide shaft, but they were way too big. These are great because I can tuck my jeans in without the circulation to my legs being cut off, but I can also wear them with tights or leggings and the shaft will not be too big.

Bottom line if you have an average width foot, and you are usually true to size, you might want to order a half size smaller. But I have worn these, and there is no worry of getting blisters. There's no rubbing. I can always wear thick socks or even an insert.
on October 6, 2012
These boots are very classy looking and I love the color. You always see tan and chocolate brown so this was a nice variation of color. The leather is nice too. Have bought faux leather in the past but it always looks cheap so decided to splurge and get these and they are very nice. They are comfortable, wish they had a super squishy footbed but they are fine. Can't wait to wear them for the holidays, etc.
on December 8, 2012
The boots looked extremely nice from the pictures on Amazon, so I was really happy when I got these boots on such a great sale. However, my excitement and happiness were totally killed when I received the boots. The leather quality of the boots are very poor - flimsy and cheap-looking. The color of the top part of the boots are reddish brown that is not very attractive. I really wanted to like these boots, but had to return them.
on October 29, 2012
I got this boots few days ago and i liked it. It's very comfortable and stylish. My only problem is getting up and down the stairs, it feels really stiff. Other than that, i would recommend it to everybody.If you have a wide calf , these are the boots for you as well.
on November 29, 2012
I am 5'10. I would have liked them a little taller, but for the price they are a great deal. The left zipper is a little "sticky", but I didn't return them and will get a new zipper if that one breaks. Have had a number of complements and like the fact that they have a small heel. Bought them in cognac and they are perfect, even for my athletic calfs.
on November 22, 2012
I ordered these boots because I wanted a different color brown - not the typical dark brown. I recieved them in two days and they are really nice. The first day i wore them, i had them on for 12 hours with no discomfort at all. I got several compliments too. I am only 5' tall and the boots were the perfect height for me. I do agree with other reviews that the ankle is a little loose. The leather is really soft, so it created a "slouchy" look around the ankle, but i really like that look.....like they are broken in instead if being stiff. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is because they do run big. I normally wear a 6 1/2 or 7....went with the 6 1/2 and they were at least 1/2 size too big. AND there definitely could be more cushioning in the footbed. But since I have extra room, I may put in a gel insole to take care of both issues.