4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, elegant sandal
I ordered these in a 7 1/2. I'm always between a 7 and 7 1/2 and I am very happy with the size. They are a beautiful shoe. The colors are lovely. I am looking forward to dressing up and wearing these.
Published 23 months ago by CA Soccer Mom

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent fit, hated the color
Published 12 months ago by Nonagon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, elegant sandal, February 24, 2013
CA Soccer Mom "angiemarie67" (Rocklin, CA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and Comfortable!, June 18, 2013
I was looking for a new pair of baby wedges and thought I would try these.
I'm normally somewhere between an 8 to 8-1/2. I ordered the 8 cause I hate it when your toes are too far back from the edge of sandals. I wore them to work the other day and they were really comfortable. I ended up with a blister on the back of my ankle from the strap the first time, but that was just a breaking-in factor. Plus they look amazing! :)
One note, if you have a wide foot across the toes or ball of your foot I would order up a size, or order with caution cause I have a pretty narrow fit and the toe strap just fits. It did stretch/loosen up a TINY bit, but not a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great and feels great!, May 1, 2013
I've never been a fan of Bandolino's comfort level in shoes, although they are darn cute. I gave them another try because this shoe is perfect for work, especially with skirts. LOVE them (and need to take back all that Bandolino shoe bashing I've done over the years!!)...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great spring color, October 29, 2014
Was looking for a mint green colored sandal to go with my Calvin Klein mint green pants and wow, did I find them! These are a perfect compliment to the pants and perfect spring color. They fit very well and I love the lower heel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Excelente producto!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauties, May 29, 2014
I cannot say enough about these sandals. They fit great, are super comfy and fashion forward. The look very rich in spite of the price tag. My tomatoes love these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, May 22, 2014
I love these shoes! I get so many complements and they are very comfortable. I had to break them in a little but they felt great after that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit well, May 18, 2014
Fit perfect as i am a tall person. Very comfortable also. Good heel for tall ladies.Match with most outfits or cloths.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, pretty color, great for summer!, May 5, 2014
I love Bandolino first of all. Their shoes fit well on my feet.
This one, again, fits well. very comfortable, good price, and..... love its color!!
It goes well with any summer dress, skirts, short pants. lovelovelove it

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent fit, hated the color, January 23, 2014
Nonagon (Louisiana, USA) - See all my reviews
I managed to somehow find the Light green pair for 17 dollars with Prime shipping but ended up returning them because they did not look as sophisticated in person as they do in the pictures. The colors were brighter and seemed more appropriate for an 11-year-old girl. The fit and comfort was mediocre and not worth the 60 dollar price tag on it now, even if I were to re-order them in black.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›