Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on October 12, 2012
Very comfortable without sacrificing design... it is very hard to find the best of both worlds, but this shoe does a pretty good job. It's always difficult to buy shoes without trying them on and i wish reviews would comment on how it fits more often since - for me at least - most of my decisions are based on the reviews. I am an 8.5, and it fits perfectly. I ordered the black... very nice :)
on August 7, 2012
This shoe is a definite buy! Looks so good on and super comfortable. Makes the foot look so sexy! Got so many stares from the boys and girls asking where I got them. Has sexy yet classic retro throw back playfulness..pin up style. Love them..wish they came in more colors! I got black but would love them in red!
on May 28, 2012
These are by far the cutest and most comfortable wedges I've ever bought. I love them!! They aren't too high and are really great to walk around in.
on June 30, 2013
I love these sandals! Not only are they super cute, they're also really comfortable. I've worn them performing in singing concerts and had no problems standing through the show and also for a wedding, where I discovered they're really fun to dance in. One of the most comfortable pairs of heels I've ever owned - they're a tall wedge, but still extremely comfy. The straps didn't rub anywhere. These are most likely the shoes I will wear for my wedding this fall - even though the straw detailing on the wedge makes them a touch more casual, no one will really see that because it will be under my dress.
on December 10, 2012
I really like these shoes. They are a good width and very comfortable for extended wear. I feel very stable when wearing them. I will probably try more from this brand because I am so pleased. Highly recommended! The placement of the buckle is a little awkward for putting on and taking off the shoes, but that is a very tiny complaint.
on May 25, 2013
Great shoe and appears comfortable. Dont think they were new as ordered, arrived with toe prints and scuffed bottom in generic box. A shoe that is comfortable enough to be worn all day without your feet becoming tired. the wedge is high but comfortable.
on July 15, 2013
I love these shoes. They're really pretty, I get lots of compliments, and best yet, I have a wide foot that if fully accommodated by the style. Love, love, love them!
on July 23, 2013
I wanted a fun pair of sandals for work and play, and this fits the bill perfectly. They have a 4-inch wedge heel yet are easy to walk in. I can be kind of clumsy and I feel very secure walking in these - no heel wobble at all. The ring design on the top of the shoe gives it a little special extra so it's not just a plain wedge. There is a bit of elastic on the ankle strap which made the shoes easy to buckle. The sole is not cushioned but it doesn't seem to bother me at all. If it does, I'll buy a set of ladies gel heel inserts.
on December 13, 2012
This shoe arrived on time and it has an eye-catching look when worn. However, after the first day, it started making a squishing sound while walking. I would not be comfortable walking with it in quite places. It also runs long. I will not recommend it for anyone who wants something long lasting. ON the bright side, my fiance likes it on me.
on May 26, 2012
Shoes arrived on time and in good condition. Loved the shoes but they are not as comfortable as I thought they would be. If you have sensitive feet you have to first break them in. On the second wearing the shoes felt more comfortable. I still would have purchased the shoes but maybe a half size bigger for comfort.