Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Size: 8 B(M) US|Color: Light Brown Leather|Change
Price:$71.99 - $89.99

on October 6, 2012
The style of these boots is exactly what I was looking for because you can dress them up or down. The soft leather makes them very comfortable to wear all day! The only thing I have a problem with are the rivets on the top strap. When you cross your legs, they stick out and poke into my other leg and make it virtually impossible to sit with crossed legs. Aside from that, I love these boots!!
on February 16, 2015
These are terribly cheap. They are about a size too big and the material is bad. If it happens to be wet outside my socks are wet. I have 14in calves and always struggle to find boots slim enough, these are a bit too wide and baggy.

The there are tiny screws on the back fo the studs on the little straps...they always fall off and I lose them while I'm walking. I really dislike these boots. :(
on February 21, 2014
The boot is attractive, easy to slip into, and perfect heel height for me. The width is somewhat narrow for my foot however I just wear a thinner sock or tights, place a foot foam aid where it rubs and do not have a problem. Though I would desire a better quality heel, I do like the layered look of it .
on October 27, 2012
These boots look very nice with skinny Jeans and skirts. They are also very comfortable but the sole separates from the bottom of the shoe. I had two pair and the same thin happened. For 100+ bucks you don't expect this kind of defect.
on November 14, 2012
I received the boots today. Upon opening the box a very strong odor that screamed "payless shoe source" escaped. Even though these boots say leather, it must be really cheap leather because they don't smell like any other leather shoes/items I own. They smell fake to me. Furthermore, I wear size 6.5 in almost any brand. My calves are more on the skinny side when it comes to boots. These boots are narrow and stay up well on your leg but are a little too snug on the foot even though I don't have a wide foot. They are also quite long and I measured a little over 2 finger widths of space in front of my toes. So these boots not only felt and smelled cheap but they really looked awful on me. I really had high hopes for these from the pictures but for $148 I expected a lot more.
I'm only giving this 2 stars because the seller has a generous return policy (they pay for shipping back), otherwise I would give these 1 star.
Thanks for reading.
on February 9, 2015
I bought the same pair of shoes two years ago...and I loved them. I wanted a low heeled leather pair that I could wear for casual and slightly dressier occasions, and especially for walking during travel (city, Europe vacations, etc) The first pair I bought was Very Comfortable, and the leather held up well with proper conditioning. However, the heel of the boot is plastic and began to rattle after 1 year. I took them to a shoe repair service and they tried to remove the broken interior, but the repair only lasted one season. Since I loved the shoes so much, I bought a second pair... they do not seem the same at all. The calf is tighter, and the leather seems to be of a much lower quality. It feels more like a plastic and has already peeled in a couple locations. I'm pretty disappointed in them, overall. I doubt they will last more than one season to be honest, which is ridiculous for the price. UPDATE: The leather has pulled away from the sole at the toe and at the heel in both shoes. Not worth buying.
on February 14, 2015
These boots fit true to size and looked very nice. This is my second winter with them now and the wear on them hasn't been so good (I use a leather protecting oil and salt stain remover quite often). The boot has started to split from the soul and the tabs up on the calf fell out (but I found them an was able to put them back on).
on February 21, 2013
True to their size. Some reviews say they don't stay up on their leg...I have about an inch gap around when the boot is on and like that. It doesn't hug my leg. At the fastest part of my calf is 13 inches. Keeps me warm which is a bonus! I do wish that the screws would say on, I have to check them once and awhile to make sure they haven't loosened. The screws are just decoration to hold a little "bead" on; they have no function.
on October 29, 2012
The shoes are nice. Paid $80 for them and that was a good price point. Wouldn't have bought them if they were over $100. They don't look as high quality as some of my Steve madden boots. They fit true to size.
on March 11, 2013
I received these boots as a gift from my husband and they are really pretty and seem to be high quality. However, the suggested sizing on them was not correct. I normally wear a 7 and he ordered me a 7.5 and the foot part was too small with socks on. Also, they were extremely small around the calves. I do not have small calves myself; but when my size 2 sister tried them on, they were also really tight (uncomfortably so) on her calves. I would recommend ordering a full size bigger than your normal size.