4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
This is a great way to protect the placard. It is very handy and easy to use. It is slightly larger than I expected.
Published 7 months ago by Cherrylyn Meiran

1.0 out of 5 stars sent cheaper version of what was in photo 1 of them broken
Published on December 19, 2011 by not happy

1.0 out of 5 stars sent cheaper version of what was in photo 1 of them broken, December 19, 2011
This review is from: Handicap Visor Pocket
Made choice of what style we wanted of handicap visor pocket by photos in ads WE were sent 2 items not what was in photo but CHEAPER VERSION one of them cracked already WE feel lied to and cheated not worth time and trouble and cost to send back as return policy is ridiculous THANKS FOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HANDICAPED ELDERLY PEOPLE WILL BE SURE TO STEER OTHERS CLEAR OF YOUR WONDERFUL COMPANY

1.0 out of 5 stars ttop, February 11, 2013
This review is from: Handicap Visor Pocket
As soon as it was left in a hot car the clear plastic wrinkled up and was unusable. It might be great if yo live in Alaska

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, November 14, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars very handy, October 16, 2013
This review is from: Handicap Visor Pocket
My husband has put one of these holders in each of our vehicles. It looks like it will work very well & save the placard from excessive sunlight. By not having to hang the placard from the mirror it will save the hook from tearing. I have had to replace my placard once already because the hook broke so I could not hang it from my mirror. So this visor pocket should eliminate that problem. The holder also has a small pocket where you can put the registration & ins card so how handy is that! If you get stopped you will not need to go digging thru the glove box looking for these things.
The packaging was good & it arrived soon after ordering.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handicap Visor Pocket, July 3, 2013
This review is from: Handicap Visor Pocket
Having the handicap sign on the visor is easier than having it hang from the rearview mirror, I only use it when I have my mom with me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but, May 23, 2014
William Tweedy (West Yarmouth, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Handicap Visor Pocket
Good idea, but, on the second use, the plastic sleeve broke at the top. Now I use it just to hold it and back to hanging the Certificate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handicap Visor Pocket, May 19, 2014
This review is from: Handicap Visor Pocket
It was exactly what we were thinking of to hold our handicap sign. It keeps it out of the way when not needed and is easy to display when needed. Very handy.

4.0 out of 5 stars visor, May 10, 2014
This review is from: Handicap Visor Pocket
awesome. Very handy. Just unlease the strap and it right there in full view. Place for lottery tickets too--lol nice

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps your placard from becoming brittle, March 10, 2014
This review is from: Handicap Visor Pocket
These are great! So easy to use. I've bought them for friends. And I love that there is a pocket that will hold the registration and insurance card so I don't have to spook the police by leaning over trying to reach the glove compartment. It happened once....I, the little old lady who ran a toll booth because her E-pass sticker didn't work for some reason, was pulled over by two police vehicles...officers drew when I leaned over to get stuff from the glove compartment. No more of that! I've got a visor pocket! It does keep the handicapped placard from being a brittle mess as the holder filters the UV rays. Also, since it swings down right into the driver's view when you post it, there is no way to forget to put it back up when you return to drive as happens with those that swing from the mirror ($142 fine for driving with one of those on the mirror in Florida). A Velcro strap keeps it wrapped up tight when not in use. I'll buy it again....if it ever wears out.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is pretty handy. The tag never gets lost. It is easy to display., January 14, 2014
This review is from: Handicap Visor Pocket
We actually put it on the visor backwards, because it works better that way. Its a handy thing to have.

Handicap Visor Pocket