Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on March 8, 2016
Of all the Big Bang Theory t-shirts, "bazinga" is most subtle: you have to be a fan to understand. Good conversation starter.
I was tempted by the periodic table BaZiGa design. But you hav to know enough chemistry and be a fan of the show to get it. I taught sciences in public schools. Unfortunately, I know that the cryptic bazinga would be accessible to the masses.
on September 22, 2013
My wife loved this shirt. I'm glad I got the V-neck version. Looks good on her. There's more character to a shirt with a V neck, and it's also a little more nerdy...more in harmony with the message.
on December 30, 2013
I gave this to my husband as a gift, since he loves the show "Big Bang Theory." I thought he would just wear it to the gym and to sleep, since he doesn't really get a chance to wear novelty t-shirts very often. However, the fabric of this shirt is so, so soft, that he wears it any time he can get away with casual dress. It's really one of the softest new t-shirts I've ever felt. It feels like an old favorite, right out of the box.
on June 5, 2014
actually bought this for my girlfriend as she loves the show and loose fitting t shirts. Bought three t shirts from different companies on Amazon, the material on this one is the thinnest of all of them. It will be great for the heat of summer.
on March 10, 2014
Bought for hubby's birthday at beginning of February. He wears it almost every night for bed and lounging around the house (most of the 6 weeks he's had it).

Well made, nice looking, fun. What more could you ask for?
on April 14, 2014
This is a good quality shirt, and every time I wear it I get comments like "Sheldon rocks!" I bought it extra large, so that I could wear it over a long sleeve tshirt, just like Sheldon would.
on October 14, 2013
I like to start and finish my Christmas shopping early. I saw this in a catalog and my husband liked it. I checked the price here on Amazon and it beat the catalog. It arrived quickly and is nice quality.
on July 31, 2013
My son is a huge fan of Big Bang Theory and so this was the perfect shirt for his birthday! It is kinda light weight - but very soft. The shirt is exactly the color in the picture. Size seems to be pretty true as well.
on December 28, 2012
My Aunt and Uncle are new found fans of BBT. I knew they had the DVDs so I figured a T-shirt was a good gift. My Uncle loved it. As he's opening it, he says...'Is this what I think it is?' Anyway, he was very happy with it. It seems fairly true to size and it's a nice red color. A must have T-shirt for BBT fans.
on February 21, 2013
This is a great T shirt to mix and match with bright, colorful back ground long sleeved Ts and sweatshirts. I really enjoy wearing these in different combos. I'm going celebrate my 70th birthday this year and wearing these makes me feel like a kid again.