5.0 out of 5 stars Great design, but sizing problems
Published on July 8, 2011 by Dave

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it
Published 11 months ago by Rashid Zamayar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design, but sizing problems, July 8, 2011
This review is from: Big Bang Theory Sheldon Bazinga! Men's T-Shirt (Apparel)
I always figured myself to be a "standard small" size for shirts. Granted, I have an athletic build, so I am a little bigger in the chest, so footlocker and express shirts have fit me exactly. With this shirt, it is definitely constraining on the chest (I feel like I can't breathe there). I advise you buy a size larger than normal. I am 5'8, 150 pounds, so if you weigh less than that, then go for the small. To me, it just didn't work.

5.0 out of 5 stars good shirt, March 1, 2010
L. Regelman (LAKE CITY, PA, US) - See all my reviews
the shirt is a nice t-shirt material though I bought it a size larger as I was afraid of shrinkage.Don't see that as a problem once I received the shirt as the material seemed very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Bang Theory Sheldon Shirt, August 27, 2011
The shirt arrived when they said it would, was good quality the fit was good. Washed and dried nicely, did not shrink up and my son enjoyed the shirt. Made his day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bazinga, March 15, 2010
The tshirt was great! There was a slight communication error during the exchange process, as I ordered a size that ended up being too small. The seller only answered when pressed to answer, and then was snarky. Order the right size on the first time around or expect a rough time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bazinga, April 22, 2010
I purchased this product as a gift for my husband. He loves it! The graphics are great and the fit of the shirt is as it should be!

4.0 out of 5 stars T.B.B.T. Sheldon "Bazinga" Tee-shirt, December 22, 2010
A Kid's Review
I love the fact that T.B.B.T. now has its own clothing line. (I hope). GREAT product. Buy one. Just not from "newbury comics". They seem to have difficulty, or inability to modify an order during a simple order process. Dispite the red-tape, I love my shirt!!!

The Item has care instructions badly painted on the inner-collar, which will wear over time, but the instructions are SPECIFIC. I will wear this shirt to work tomorrow, to try it out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 19, 2014
Big bang theory is great, the product fits well and was packaged good. However my only problem was the ordering and shipping aspect. I searched for a 3x big bang theory shirt and then refined the results to only show amazon prime eligible items. This item was titled "THE BIG BANG THEORY -- BAZINGA W/SHELDON -- MENS TEE (3XL)" so I ordered it thinking it would be sent in two days because of the amazon prime. However When I chose the size it automatically took off the amazon prime? Making it come later than expected. I don't understand why it was no longer eligible for the two day shipping when it was on the results for prime eligible items. But its just a shirt and only took an extra three days, no biggie.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Shirt and service A+, February 6, 2011
Matthew (Brighton, MA, United States) - See all my reviews
This is exactly what i was hoping for, the shirt comes as you see with no surprises and a good quality shirt for the price. It was at my doorstep in a few days as they shipped it a few hours after my order.

I would purchase from this seller again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt For The Boyfriend, February 8, 2011
My boyfriend is absoutely obsessed with The Big Bang Theory and says Bazinga all the time so when I saw this shirt I Had to buy it for him! :) It shipped very quickly and I can't wait to give it to him as part of his Valentines Day gift!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bazinggggggg----, September 11, 2010
This review is from: Big Bang Theory Sheldon Bazinga! Men's T-Shirt (Apparel)
I ordered this t-shirt because it is one of my favorite shows and definitely one of the best. This t-shirt is nice, but there was a slight shrinkage after being laundered that is why it is only Bazingggg, not Bazinga :-).

Big Bang Theory Sheldon Bazinga! Men's T-Shirt