Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Price:$4.11+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on February 10, 2012
Grandson tells me he really liked this but used up his caps fast. He scared a few family/friends and got socked in the eye by his sister but he had fun. I don't plan to order him any more caps 'cause he might get himself killed by a loved one.
on November 1, 2011
The product description leaves out a critical piece of information. YOU MUST ALSO BUY CAPS for this to work. You set it like a mousetrap and it smacks down on the cap to create the bang. Nowhere does it tell you where you can buy the needed strip caps. It has a peel off sticky back for securing it to your chosen surface. This negates the surprise effect for repeat users - as a toilet would tend to have. It sounded like a fun idea but turned out to be pretty lame since it requires caps to use and once its stuck to a surface it can't be moved to a new one for continued pranking. I would have returned it but the postage wasn't worth it.
on July 8, 2013
Works well. This will scare the hell out of your kids. Comes with a bunch of caps, but once you use it a couple times everyone knows the joke. You will run out of family before you run out of caps.
on February 2, 2013
So I ordered this to prank my kids. You would think it would come with the exploding caps and it does NOT & when I finally got some exploding caps to try it out..it hardly even made a pop sound..I was disappointed & would not recommend this.
on February 20, 2011
Endless fun with this thing! You can put it under anything. Doesn't have to be a toilette seat (gross). The best thing is that once you have done it a time or two, the victim then gets paranoid and you can constantly build the tension by making them think you have placed it under something so that they never know where it really is. I should have bought two just in case one gets lost or for the double whammy! Seriously, this thing is good, harmless fun :D
44 comments|30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 23, 2013
You put it under a comic book. Someone walks in and says, "Whats this comic book doing here?" It goes, bang. You put it under a coffee cup. Someone picks up their morning coffee. It goes, bang. You put it under the toilet seat. Someone uses the toilet. It goes, bang. Now how about I talk for ten minutes about where I got these Peachy Penguins?
on March 17, 2013
I loved this one. Just the expression on the poor persons faces when this was used. Good sense of humor is required. LOL
on April 3, 2013
I love this thing and it is really funny when people open the toilet and they freak out. I recommend that you buy this. The only bad thing about this is that it only comes with like 10 caps but you can buy more for cheap on Amazon.
on January 17, 2013
Real bummer! I'm obsessed with getting a good scare out of my roommates. I figured this would be a good cheap prank to get them. Hasn't worked yet. Everytime I've set it up, the spring in it and possibly shape of it doesn't set the cap off. So.. No good!
on August 16, 2014
I used this to prank the girlfriend. She was rushing to the bathroom when she had to pee and went to lift up the lid. The loud pop of this thing going off made her freak out and pee down her leg. Was hilarious. :D