Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Big Bang!: The Tongue-Tickling Tale of a Speck That Became Spectacular
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on July 29, 2005
As an fifth grade science teacher, I am delighted to find this fabulous trade book which helps children understand an often times difficult topic...the beginnings of the universe. This stylish, kid friendly, dynamic book is a must for any library, whether it be classroom or home.
on May 11, 2005
WOW! DeCristofano writes science in such a fresh and lyrical voice - not only did I understand the theory of the Big Bang, but I ENJOYED reading about it. At last, a science book that kids can understand and love reading again and again. Her writing is like poetry.
on November 15, 2008
My 5 year old daughter devoured this book and for several days afterwards talked about the expanding universe, how it was just a bit bigger today than yesterday. She also mused about how it could all become a tiny speck again ... it certainly captured her imagination and I am sure as she re-reads it later it will awaken further curiosity and prompt observation. This is a marvelous book for all ages and I can't wait to read it again myself. You don't have to have a child to love this book.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 12, 2008
My 7yo is mad for Astronomy and Physics and has been fascinated by the Big Bang theory for a while. I've picked up other books for kids about Space before and usually been disappointed in the fact that they dumb things down for little kids to the extent where some of the information is misrepresented or just left out! This book was great! It does and excellent job of making the theory amusing and yet explaining it clearly for the younger child. The rhyming and humor are hilarious and while I wouldn't say that my child learned anything earthshakingly new he certainly was entertained by the book and saw that 'dry' science can still make a beautiful work of art.
on April 14, 2016
Content was fascinating to my first grade class, but unfortunately the book isn't very well bound and had to be taken out of circulation until I can figure out how to keep the pages in . Too bad; it's a very interesting book.
on December 27, 2012
Grandson very interested in the solar system so this was very educational for him. He can name all the planets in order in the system so he likes it a lot.
VINE VOICEon June 18, 2009
I purchased this book because my son had some questions about the Big Bang theory. Although, I knew the theory, I found it difficult to explain it in simple terms. This book was exactly what I needed. The author explained the Big Bang in simple, creative, and fun terms. My son walked away understanding and explaining the concept to anyone that would listen. I highly recommend this books to parents, teachers, and home schoolers. My son loved it.
on September 14, 2015
Good way to start big bang theory
on April 29, 2016
Kids loved it.
on November 29, 2014
Grand kids sort of enjoyed it.