5.0 out of 5 stars Your eyes will be open to the truth about money!
Published 21 months ago by JJ Jones

2.0 out of 5 stars Reads more like a wiki article on economics.
The book has some usefulness to it, however, paying for it feels disingenuous because it reads so much like a wikipedia entry on economics. Disappointed there's not more depth. Also, the strategies for financial success in the back are pretty canned and do not help folks with practical money management but offer more of an overview on his investment strategy.
Published 2 months ago by Matthew J. Miller

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Your eyes will be open to the truth about money!, October 13, 2012
This review is from: Bankruptcy of Our Nation (Revised and Expanded) (Paperback)
Don't listen to the talking heads on cable news or AM radio. Get an expert economist's view on money, debt, the Federal Reserve, and how the United States became bankrupt. The best part is that after Jerry Robinson explains the problems with the economy in easy to understand terms, he provides many solutions that people can implement now to protect themselves against a bankrupt government. My favorite part is the 21 income streams listed and explained. Please read and share with friends and family!

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is a must read!, September 9, 2012
If you want to have an understanding and a plan for the upcoming economic storm hitting the U.S. and the world....this is a must read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bankruptcy of Our Nation, September 11, 2012
This book is a MUST read for all Americans. No other author gives such a complete picture of where we are and how we got here. Most importantly, he tells us what we can do to protect ourselves! If I could give it 6 stars I would!

5.0 out of 5 stars Required reading for all Americans!, October 26, 2013
This book is great! It gave me a lot of education on the US dollar, the gold standard, the Federal Reserve, and fiat currencies. It makes it clear that the dollar is in grave danger of collapse in the near future. I am now preparing our family for the collapse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, September 6, 2012
This book was completely amazing! Really gives perspective on the logical possibilities of where our nation is heading in a biblical formate. Absolutly one of my favorite authors. Love his background and life.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWAKENING OUR NATION, January 3, 2013
Jerry Robinson is the cry in the night to awaken a sleeping nation - and world. His message is not one to be ignored as his clear explanations of the people, the belief systems, the ignorance of history that is bringing us to the brink of Bankruptcy will not make him friends in the halls of government or those in banking or any of those persons or groups whose money and power we are letting control our lives. As I have done in CREATING YOUR GIANT SELF, 1990, 2009 by explaining human errors and how our institutions control us and then I give some solutions, he does brilliantly. He discusses personal responsibility and how to take more control of our lives. Our preoccupation with living on credit and beyond our means, our greed into buying what the media tells us we need, and our sense that we are entitled to live comfortably and well and not save, but expect Uncle Sam or our unions to guarantee an early and carefree retirement is naive and dangerous. It lets those in power lead us into personal disappointment and finally - disaster. Read Jerry's book carefully, you may be one who will survive our moral and financial Bankruptcy. Listen to him on [...] on March 6th.
Dr.Robert Rose - THE COMPLETE TEACHER, 2009.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a must read book, December 2, 2012
This book opened my eyes to the real truth going on. Thanks to Jerry Robinson I can now begin preparing for my future and provide my children with a better future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done!, May 4, 2013
I just finished reading Bankruptcy of Our Nation, and I thoroughly enjoyed the book. I luckily discovered Mr. Robinson on WND.com, and now routinely listen to his free weekly podcast from his website FTMDaily.com. I think Mr. Robinson does a great job reaching out to the "average Joe" here in the United States, and letting us know what is truly going on with our financial situation here in America. He covers a lot of topics that none of us would have been taught in school, learned from the "state-run media," etc. This book is not all doom and gloom. Mr. Robinson's main goal, I believe, is to bring attention to the current financial situation, and let us know what we can do to position ourselves to make it through the inevitable tough times ahead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bankruptcy of Our Nation: Every one should read this book!, January 9, 2013
This book has a great review of history and a wonderful explanation of why America is in the shape it is. It also has a section to help you prepare for the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye opening, April 25, 2013
This book really opened my eyes to our fiscal mess and what I should do to prepare. I loved how easy the author explained the dollar and its down fall.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Bankruptcy of Our Nation (Revised and Expanded)
Bankruptcy of Our Nation (Revised and Expanded) by Jerry Robinson (Paperback - August 10, 2012)
$13.99 $12.53