Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bar Keeper's Friend Cleanser and Polish, 21 Ounce, Pack of 4
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: Set of 4|Change

on December 1, 2011
I purchased this because I heard it was a good way to clean stainless steel, and I have a couple old kegs I'm cleaning up and turning into brewing kettles. I figured, for the price, it was worth a shot. Since I got home late the day it arrived, I wasn't feeling up to testing it on the kegs, so I figured I'd try it out on a porcelain toilet that has been very troublesome for us-- for whatever reason, it develops a brown curtain around the inside of the bowl that is IMPOSSIBLE to remove with anything we've tried, including SoftScrub and a pumice stone. So, I poured about a nickel-sized mound on an old sponge and started rubbing... lightly... and the brown simply melted away! I was shocked, to the point I had my wife cover here eyes so I could surprise her... she was SHOCKED! We had tried everything, and finally this cheap old-fashioned powder did the trick. We're both looking forward to using it on myriad surfaces, especially my stainless brewing equipment.

Cheers!
on December 14, 2012
First of all let it be known that I am a man. I don't enjoy cleaning certain items, especially pots and pans (hopefully this doesn't come off a sexist, i'm sure nobody likes cleaning them)! However, when I first used this product to clean metal and the amazement that followed, I started searching for anything stainless steel to clean. I spent a whole day pulling things out, tools, parts, even my car wheels, before I thought of the magic thing that I needed to get looking like new - my pots and pans. They're 3 years old, however after I cleaned them I could have passed them off as brand new. All of those stains you think will never come off - gone. I love this product. Now I buy it frequently to clean an autoclave so that it's sparkling every time it's used. I recommend it to everybody, actively. I should practically sign all of my Christmas cards "PS, buy some bar keepers friend and take a day off work".
on December 7, 2010
I bought this to clean and polish my stainless steel appliances, and it works great! I added a few shakes to a wet cloth and went to town wiping down everything. Remember, brush with the grain. To rinse, i used another wet cloth and wiped down again. Everything looks like I just bought it!
on January 16, 2014
I just bought a condo last year with all new stainless steel appliances. They looked absolutely beautiful and modern when I moved in, but after a few months started to look dirty and old because of all of the finger prints and liquids that had dripped down them (ie wet dishes in the dishwasher or the Brita spilling a bit when put in the fridge). I was starting to get a little grossed out by how my appliances had started to look and wasn't sure how well this product would work. I can say that this was so easy to use, really quick to apply and clean up, and now my appliances look almost better than they did on the day I moved in. There was even some brown spots starting to show through my dishwasher (rust maybe??) and this cleaner took them right off. I'm so glad I bought the 4 pack because I will be cleaning my stainless steel appliances on a very regular basis now!
on March 2, 2016
Great value in the four pack 21 oz containers. Used this to clean my glass cook-top stove and with a little elbow grease this did a fine job. Leaving a clean and shinny surface. Some of the stains have been on there for years so was not surprised when it did not remove them all. It did remove any newly cooked on food items from my overflowing pots. Yes, I sometimes walk away only to have a bowl of pasta over. Leaves a big starchy mess which the bar keepers friend had no problem removing, even some of the small baked on food particles. Would buy again, but with four containers this might be awhile. If anyone reading this knows what the difference between this and comet cleaner it would be nice to know.
on March 28, 2014
recommend this for stainless steel all clad cookware. the bottom of the pans especially, I hang mine on the wall and seeing a shiny mirror finish is good... seeing burner satins is bad, ruins the look of the room. I don't like using anything on the inside of the pan as food can then stick. this stuff works for other things. making it a paste and then rubbing is best I think. My husband likes it too.
on May 9, 2014
I had been hunting for this for awhile thinking I would find it in a store somewhere close. I had bought 2 when I was out of town, but nothing local. When I saw I was about to run out I decided to check here. The price of this is very reasonable. If you have stainless steel cookware this is not an extra it's a necessity. It keeps my stainless looking brand new.
on April 10, 2014
This is the only product that was successful in cleaning off water spots from my shower walls. I used numerous soap scum and lime removers, vinegar, glass cleaners and an oil and the spots remained. This removed the spots and left the tile sparkling!
on March 24, 2014
This is the best product for stainless steel sinks. It won't scratch, cleans great and will leave the sink SHINY afterwards. You won't believe what a difference it makes until you try it. Dry the sink afterwards and you'll have a great shine. The Fly Lady recommends soaking in hot water and bleach to get the clean/shine that you do just from using Bar Keepers Friend.
on March 4, 2016
I have an older, plastic bath/shower stall that has been stained over the years and had a dark yellow tint that just would not come off with anything I tried. I've tried shower cleaners, bleaches, homemade cleaners and even toilet bowl cleaner. This is the only thing that has made it white again. I don't know why I didn't try it sooner, since I've used this for years for my stainless sink (which does an amazing job).