5.0 out of 5 stars Shower Glass Door Cleaning Miracle
My glass shower doors were covered in hard water spots, lime, soap scum, ect. I had tried numerous bathroom cleaners with no success. I was even looking into buying new shower doors all together, because I was sick of the ugliness. Then, I came across this product. I used it with a wet sponge and wiped my shower doors completely clean. They look new again!
Published on December 27, 2011 by The Delahunts

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as good as the Bar Keeps Pot cleaner
This works exactly as any other glass top stove cleaner, the cleaner sets up on the stove top and takes some elbow grease to remove. The white residue is a bit annoying to clean up. Have subsequently discovered that white wine vinegar is also a very effective cleaner and easier to use.
Published 17 months ago by Sustainability

5.0 out of 5 stars Shower Glass Door Cleaning Miracle, December 27, 2011
This review is from: Bar Keepers Friend Cooktop Cleaner 13-Ounce Bottle (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, February 15, 2011
I bought this to use on our ceramic stove-top and it does an excellent job of cleaning it, and for the tougher spots I use a razor blade tool that's made for cleaning ceramic stove-tops, but what I especially like about it, over other products, is that it takes very little to clean with, wipes up easily and I don't have to keep rinsing out the sponge, trying to get it out of the sponge. I also use it on the stainless steel sink and it doesn't leave a chalky film on it, rinses right off. And the inside of the oven door window, I'm very careful here, because I don't want water traveling into the window gasket, but it cleans the window beautifully, and it's so much easier to do, than when I use hot soapy water, per mfg's instructions, and some stuff will not come up with just using hot soapy water.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vibrant Woman, July 16, 2011
Excellent product. A little goes a long way. I've used it to clean spills and burnt on food in my ovens as well as the ceramic cooktop. This product cleans everything easily. I've learned that the product works best if it is allowed to setup for a while after application if the drips, spills, or grease on the cooktop are incurred while the cooktop is in use. After the cooktop cools completely, I follow the directions on the bottle then let the product sit on the cooktop after rubbing it over the spills, drips or splatters. After a good rubbing with a damp cloth, then a rinse followed by a polish with a soft cloth, the cooktop looks brand new. This product rinses easily from cotton cloth and leaves no residue or odors behind.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, July 24, 2008
Works well on ceramic cook tops. Seems to work only slightly better than similar products on the market with one exception; its much easier to wipe off when dried.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as good as the Bar Keeps Pot cleaner, February 9, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets rid of Grease Splatter, January 24, 2012
JB (Rialto, CA USA) - See all my reviews
The cermamic elements on my gas stove have been looking horrible. They were bad enough I was considering buying new ones. No amount of soaking or scrubbing would remove the burned on grease splatters until this product. It does take a few times of repeated scrubbing but it made my stove look like new again. If your cooktop isn't clean the first time leave a layer on it for 10-15 minutes and then come and scrub again. It works wonders.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, November 1, 2011
Used this product in the bathtub. Had very very very bad soapscum on parts of the tub and never wanted to bathe in it. I put this product on the tub, let it sit for a bit (few minutes), then started with some elbow grease and the soapscum came off easily! Didn't need the elbow grease for most of it). Tried it on all parts of the tub (including the chrome) and it worked like a charm. The chrome (or whatever shiny metal it is) had some tough scum and hard water residue on it. It took a bit of work to get clean, but wow, it shone with my reflection as if it was brand new. I'm very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars was surprised, February 16, 2012
i had burn stains on my stove that i could not remove so i put this on and let it soke the stain wiped off with a rag

5.0 out of 5 stars The best cleaner for my bathroom, August 7, 2013
I purchased this item after reading about it on many mom/dad/household blogs and finding that it's the absolute best product to use for cleaning soap scum and hard water stains from your bathtub, bathroom, etc.
It's great for windows and everything. It's pretty straightforward, which I also love. I will definitely repurchase this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuts through anything!, December 7, 2011
This is a great product I opt for organic products 99 percent of the tine but sometimes you need a little help, this stuff does the job without breaking a sweat

Bar Keepers Friend Cooktop Cleaner 13-Ounce Bottle